Author Topic: Rush: Steve Bannon Takes on the GOP Establishment  (Read 611 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Steve Bannon Takes on the GOP Establishment
« on: October 16, 2017, 06:50:06 pm »

Steve Bannon Takes on the GOP Establishment

Oct 16, 2017

RUSH: At the Value Voters Summit over the weekend, Steve Bannon on Saturday made a speech, an address, and he basically said that this is a season of war against the GOP establishment — and, believe me, it was heard. The Wall Street Journal has an editorial, “The Antidote to Steve Bannon,” and this is gonna be one of those rare times where if you read this you will agree with the Wall Street Journal. Lindsey Grahamnesty, by the way, appears to be coming around. Something has happened.

Lindsey Grahamnesty went out and played golf with Trump, and he was stunned at how well Trump plays. He made a joke about, “Well, the president always wins,” but I have played golf with Trump, and he is very good, and there are a lot of rumors out about how he cheats like Bill Clinton cheats. I haven’t ever seen it. But who can say? I’m just telling you: Whether he cheats or not, the guy hits the ball a mile and is good. He can putt. He hits the ball where he’s aimed. If you can do that playing golf, you’ll be the envy of everybody playing.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/10/16/steve-bannon-takes-on-the-gop-establishment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34