Author Topic: Rush: Leftists Try to Shift Blame from Harvey and Bill Clinton to Trump  (Read 544 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Leftists Try to Shift Blame from Harvey and Bill Clinton to Trump

Oct 16, 2017

RUSH: So this is kind of funny. A number of the media people and some Democrats are now beginning to suggest — and it’s coupled with a little bit of concern and worry — that the Harvey Weinstein stuff is being overplayed, that the media is spending too much time on it. That we’re now into repetition and there’s nothing new to see here, and so it’s nothing more than gratuities to keep doing this. “The poor man! Let him lay,” or what have you. I just want to remind everybody: One year ago this week… This is still October. You know, we’re coming up on the anniversary of the election.

(chuckles) I know it seems like the election was longer ago than one year, but we’re not yet to the one year anniversary. I just want to remind you. How many people remember one year ago this week Barack Hussein Obama issued a permit to a group of people the Donald Trump Access Hollywood tape on a giant screen on the national lawn 24/7. Do you remember that? (interruption) You don’t remember that? That’s why I’m host and you are on the other side of the glass. You remember this, Mr. Snerdley? (interruption) You do. Folks, this was huge.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/10/16/leftists-try-to-shift-blame-from-harvey-and-bill-clinton-to-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34