Author Topic: Alleged Traitor Hailed As American Hero By Obama Administration Pleads Guilty To Desertion  (Read 1960 times)

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
By Ben Shapiro
http://www.dailywire.com/news/22305/breaking-alleged-traitor-hailed-american-hero-ben-shapiro

In May 2014, President Obama, looking desperately for a foreign policy victory, traded five
terrorists from Guantanamo Bay to the Taliban in exchange for Bowe Bergdahl, a sergeant suspected
of desertion. Bergdahl’s alleged desertion necessitated the use of American troops to search for him;
six were killed during that process . . .

. . . On Monday, Bergdahl pleaded guilty to desertion and misbehavior before the enemy. Bergdahl
apologized — too late for his dead comrades — and stated, “At the time, I had no intention of causing
search and recovery operations….It’s very inexcusable.”

All of which utterly undercuts the Obama administration’s stated reasons for the Bergdahl deal
altogether. And demonstrates how they were lying continuously for months — as they did with
the Iran deal, as they did with the Benghazi debacle. The Obama administration never stopped
dissembling with regard to their foreign agenda. Bergdahl was no exception.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

Alleged Traitor Hailed As American Hero By Obama Administration Pleads Guilty To Desertion

Is desertion when you eat your desert before you eat your dinner? If it is I hope this creep get the death penalty.

Offline EasyAce

Is desertion when you eat your desert before you eat your dinner? If it is I hope this creep get the death penalty.
Duke Ellington liked having his dessert before his main course. He swore to the day he died that
it made his dinner go down easier. And who am I to argue with the Duke?

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Offline Frank Cannon

Duke Ellington liked having his dessert before his main course. He swore to the day he died that
it made his dinner go down easier. And who am I to argue with the Duke?

Well I read a while back that Patty Duke used to like to eat her desert before dinner. Since she is a Commie Pinko, the whole concept has turned me off.

Offline EasyAce

Well I read a while back that Patty Duke used to like to eat her desert before dinner. Since she is a Commie Pinko, the whole concept has turned me off.
I'm not going to let a commie pinko (actual or alleged) spoil my fun . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcPoGUPI7lY

Offline RoosGirl

Offline RoosGirl

Have you seen the video of him singing that song on stage with Foo Fighters?

Offline RoosGirl

Offline Frank Cannon

Have you seen the video of him singing that song on stage with Foo Fighters?

You are not going to Rick Roll me lady.

Offline EasyAce

Offline RoosGirl

You are not going to Rick Roll me lady.

Get on stage and sing that lame ass song at a Foo Fighters concert?  Dude's either got titanium balls or is one Rick Roll meme from slitting his wrists.

Offline Frank Cannon

It looks irresistible.

But it's missing something . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp4hXEm0Ses

Oh boy! It's a music hijack! I love Herb Alpert....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vltC-O7PDYQ

Offline Frank Cannon

Get on stage and sing that lame ass song at a Foo Fighters concert?  Dude's either got titanium balls or is one Rick Roll meme from slitting his wrists.

I saw that vid a couple weeks ago. Rick is a cultural icon. He knows it and seems to be embracing it.

Offline RoosGirl

I saw that vid a couple weeks ago. Rick is a cultural icon. He knows it and seems to be embracing it.

I never liked his music when he was popular in the 80s.  I've never been sure if people are making fun of him now in a fun way or a cruel way.

Offline EasyAce

Offline Frank Cannon

I never liked his music when he was popular in the 80s.  I've never been sure if people are making fun of him now in a fun way or a cruel way.

I despised him when he was Top 40 material, but now that he is now Oldies I kind of like it. His music is kinda bubblegummy and upbeat.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
She was a Commie Pinko, Frank, past tense. She's been worm food for over a year.

Offline Frank Cannon

She was a Commie Pinko, Frank, past tense. She's been worm food for over a year.

So from the worms perspective, is she the dessert or the dinner?

Offline RoosGirl

PS 80's is not Oldies. And you can just shut up.

Offline Frank Cannon

PS 80's is not Oldies. And you can just shut up.
]

Oh yeah? Tell that to my local oldies station....

http://wogl.cbslocal.com/playlist/

Offline RoosGirl

]

Oh yeah? Tell that to my local oldies station....

http://wogl.cbslocal.com/playlist/

When I realized that the grocery store was playing 80's music instead of elevator music I knew my days were numbered.

Offline Frank Cannon

When I realized that the grocery store was playing 80's music instead of elevator music I knew my days were numbered.

It's how it begins. One minute your hip and styling and the next your kid is bitching that Madonna Erotica or The Beastie Boys License to Ill is old and out of date.

Offline RoosGirl

It's how it begins. One minute your hip and styling and the next your kid is bitching that Madonna Erotica or The Beastie Boys License to Ill is old and out of date.

On the rare occasion I hear anything about them I wonder how groups like Beastie Boys or Petshop Boys feel about the group name now.