Author Topic: 'Gutted!' Hillary Clinton FAILS to turn up for TV and radio appearances ... after 'falling over and hurting her foot' during London book tour  (Read 4833 times)

Offline Applewood

Does anyone know if Hill has sold any copies of her book?  She keeps pushing this book a lot and I wondered if maybe it wasn't selling.

Offline goodwithagun

Does anyone know if Hill has sold any copies of her book?  She keeps pushing this book a lot and I wondered if maybe it wasn't selling.

Shirley you're not insinuating that Hills is lying for attention?!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

She's no doubt had shills buy a big lot, but only the most delusional Hillbots would buy it. Sales will be lousy-as it should be.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

She's no doubt had shills buy a big lot, but only the most delusional Hillbots would buy it. Sales will be lousy-as it should be.

That's right. Several authors have been busted buying their own books. No doubt crooked Hillary is doing a lot of this. Hillary can pay some cooperative distributor to buy her book in bulk lots (pallets), and then just store them in a warehouse somewhere for later disposal. She and her cohorts could wind up buying 10s or even 100s of thousands of copies, and then just throw them in a river somewhere.

This is very likely to happen. Hillary's ego is bigger than Mt. Everest, and so is her seething anger at life. She will never stand for letting her book die on the vine. Even if she has to take care of it herself.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

That's right. Several authors have been busted buying their own books. No doubt crooked Hillary is doing a lot of this. Hillary can pay some cooperative distributor to buy her book in bulk lots (pallets), and then just store them in a warehouse somewhere for later disposal. She and her cohorts could wind up buying 10s or even 100s of thousands of copies, and then just throw them in a river somewhere.

This is very likely to happen. Hillary's ego is bigger than Mt. Everest, and so is her seething anger at life. She will never stand for letting her book die on the vine. Even if she has to take care of it herself.

If only she had access to some sort of Crime Foundation.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

If only she had access to some sort of Crime Foundation.

Exactly. She could have someone in her bogus hundred million dollar Clinton Foundation to buy a million copies ostensibly to 'donate' to schools and libraries around the world. You know...they're doing it 'for the children'.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline RoosGirl

Exactly. She could have someone in her bogus hundred million dollar Clinton Foundation to buy a million copies ostensibly to 'donate' to schools and libraries around the world. You know...they're doing it 'for the children'.

You know how she said she was donating that Weinstein money to charity??   :whistle:

Offline LadyLiberty

Before long they will be sitting on the shelves at Dollar Tree.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
In Hillary's condition, any heels over two inches would give her instant vertigo. She would keel over immediately. Beside that, why the hell would 'cankles' want to wear heels anyway? Is she trying to show off her sexy moomoo covered physique?

After all, she can just barely walk without falling in flat shoes.

240B

The base truth is that telling a lie is just  her automatic reaction to any question. She will even lie when  telling the truth would serve her better. She is a sociopath. It's not only what she does,it's who she is.

Take her lie about how she can't return Weinsteins money for some legal reason,but she is donating it to charity. That is two lies in the same sentence because we ALL know thee "charity" she will be "donating" it to will be The Clinton Foundation.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Applewood

Of course she is selling it. Anyone who wants or needs a favor from her,hubby,or Howdy Doody probably  have  to buy cases of them to get an appointment,all her "Whymen" libber/lesbian supporters are buying multiple copies to give as gifts to landfills,and you can bet your bippy that school boards are buying it for their libraries.

Is anyone but True Believers buying it? Doubtful.

Offline austingirl

240B

The base truth is that telling a lie is just  her automatic reaction to any question. She will even lie when  telling the truth would serve her better. She is a sociopath. It's not only what she does,it's who she is.

Take her lie about how she can't return Weinsteins money for some legal reason,but she is donating it to charity. That is two lies in the same sentence because we ALL know thee "charity" she will be "donating" it to will be The Clinton Foundation.

QFT

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

Notice her "heels" in that photo? I don't remember ever seeing her wearing heels when she was running for President,either.

BJ's bride wore "heels" when playing dress up during the campaign:

This was her standard campaign outfit (sans catheter ):

@sneakypete

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Applewood

I've worn flats all my life. I just can't do heels.  I fall over. And I'm not alone.  Maybe Hillary is the same.

Perhaps Hillary should skip the fashion and go with what is practical for her.  I know many women wear heels because they appeal to the guys.  But Hillary is an old broad like me.  Well past time for her to look sexy.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
BJ's bride wore "heels" when playing dress up during the campaign:

This was her standard campaign outfit (sans catheter ):

@sneakypete

@Right_in_Virginia

Ok,ya got me. The only time I saw her when she was  campaigning was by surprise. I was watching teebee,and she came on without warning. I was just ASSUMING she always wore the flats or regular shoes she was wearing when I saw her feet.

Still,do 2 inch heels really qualify as "heels",and what were hers made from,titanium?

Offline austingirl

I've worn flats all my life. I just can't do heels.  I fall over. And I'm not alone.  Maybe Hillary is the same.

Perhaps Hillary should skip the fashion and go with what is practical for her.  I know many women wear heels because they appeal to the guys.  But Hillary is an old broad like me.  Well past time for her to look sexy.

@Applewood
Horrors-don't go comparing yourself to Hitlery. I don't think it was heels that made her ataxic and needing to be tossed in a van like a side of beef at the 911 memorial in 2016. Or heels that made her fall while SOS as she boarded that plane.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Applewood

Well,the rumors are that she does fall over on a regular basis,but it has nothing to do with her footwear. It comes from mixing downs and alcohol.

Offline Applewood

And it could be she has a balance disorder of some sort.  Of course, no one will ever tell us if she does have any sort of illness that would cause her to fall.  Too many people, including Hillary have a vested interest in keeping any sort of affliction from the public eye for the fear that she would never be elected to office again if people knew the truth. 

Of course, I think regardless of whether or not it was disclosed that she was ill, only her faithful followers would ever vote for her again. The rest of us would never consider her for public office, regardless of whether she was sick or well.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

Still,do 2 inch heels really qualify as "heels",and what were hers made from,titanium?

LOL!  Yes, @sneakypete  her heels (waay less than 2 inches) are called "Kitten Heels" --- fitting, no?

And if it were not for people always holding her up, titanium would have been the production material of necessity.   88devil

Offline RoosGirl

LOL!  Yes, @sneakypete  her heels (waay less than 2 inches) are called "Kitten Heels" --- fitting, no?

And if it were not for people always holding her up, titanium would have been the production material of necessity.   88devil

"Kitten heels".  Even the name is hurl worthy.

Offline mountaineer

And it could be she has a balance disorder of some sort.  Of course, no one will ever tell us if she does have any sort of illness that would cause her to fall. 
She has something wrong with her brain (in the physical sense), thus the googly eyeglasses.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And if it were

@Right_in_Virginia

I dunno about that. Kitten might be THE one thing I have never heard her called.

not for people always holding her up, titanium would have been the production material of necessity.   88devil

Yup!

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

She 'fell' during the campaign and disappeared for a month.
She 'fell' during the ceremony and disappeared for a month.
She 'fell' getting on her flight as SoS.
She 'fell' while wearing heels, running on stairs, drinking coffee, and looking backwards. (lol, the stupidest lie yet)

The first time she fell, she gave herself a concussion. Now, she hurt her foot. She's hitting every part of her body.

There is no question that Ms. Hillary has a problem standing and walking. It could be her alcohol problem, or the meds, or both. Or it could be some physical issue with her brain which causes her to lose balance. She did crack her head on a coffee table according to reports. So, maybe it did more damage than we know.

If she was not who she is. If she was just a simple ordinary old-lady living alone, she would likely be using a walker. If she didn't have that staff with her 24 hours a day, she would have to be more careful. There wouldn't be anyone around to constantly pick her up and drag her to safety. She would be in trouble.

Offline austingirl

She 'fell' during the campaign and disappeared for a month.
She 'fell' during the ceremony and disappeared for a month.
She 'fell' getting on her flight as SoS.
She 'fell' while wearing heels, running on stairs, drinking coffee, and looking backwards. (lol, the stupidest lie yet)

The first time she fell, she gave herself a concussion. Now, she hurt her foot. She's hitting every part of her body.

There is no question that Ms. Hillary has a problem standing and walking. It could be her alcohol problem, or the meds, or both. Or it could be some physical issue with her brain which causes her to lose balance. She did crack her head on a coffee table according to reports. So, maybe it did more damage than we know.

If she was not who she is. If she was just a simple ordinary old-lady living alone, she would likely be using a walker. If she didn't have that staff with her 24 hours a day, she would have to be more careful. There wouldn't be anyone around to constantly pick her up and drag her to safety. She would be in trouble.

Don't forget the blood clot in the brain and her lifetime use of Wayfarin (Coumadin) that stops blood from clotting, These falls could cause internal bleeding. Then there were the bobble-head movements, the in-turned eyes, the ataxia during campaign. Who could ever forget the balloon drop and her gaping mouth? I'm surprised she's still alive. I thought her brain would herniate by now from increased intracranial pressure- but that is just wishful thinking on my part.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Don't forget the blood clot in the brain and her lifetime use of Wayfarin (Coumadin) that stops blood from clotting, These falls could cause internal bleeding. Then there were the bobble-head movements, the in-turned eyes, the ataxia during campaign. Who could ever forget the balloon drop and her gaping mouth? I'm surprised she's still alive. I thought her brain would herniate by now from increased intracranial pressure- but that is just wishful thinking on my part.

@austingirl

No it isn't. We all felt that way. Her behavior during the campaign was indicative of a very sever undiagnosed health issue. I am with you. I honestly didn't think she would still be alive today.

Then, after the election, she disappeared for several weeks. "In the woods", as they say. Then she comes back for some stupid ass 'book tour' which nobody cares about, and she is suddenly healthy and fit? Then she falls.

This whole thing is really very strange,...and inexplicable.

But you should know, many people agree with you and thought exactly the same as you were thinking. I don't know what is going on, but I do know that it is very strange.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 01:35:54 am by 240B »