Author Topic: Bergdahl Pleads Guilty in Desertion Case  (Read 429 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bergdahl Pleads Guilty in Desertion Case
« on: October 16, 2017, 02:45:07 pm »
Monday, 16 Oct 2017 10:25 AM

Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl told a military judge Monday he's pleading guilty to desertion and misbehavior before the enemy.

His lawyer says the prosecution and defense have not agreed to a stipulation of facts in the case, which is an indication that they did not reach a deal to limit his punishment.

Bergdahl is charged with endangering his comrades by walking away from a remote post in Afghanistan in 2009.

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/US-Bowe-Bergdahl-desertion-case-plead-guilty/2017/10/16/id/819874/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DemolitionMan

Pleads Guilty in Desertion Case
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 02:26:38 am »
Keep him in jail for the rest of his life.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 02:26:54 am by DemolitionMan »
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Bergdahl Pleads Guilty in Desertion Case
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 02:51:20 am »
He's directly responsible for the deaths of at least six good soldiers!  The traitor in chief is responsible for hundreds more!  Both deserve the death penalty.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien