Author Topic: 19 GOP Congressmen Call For Mueller Hearings  (Read 528 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

19 GOP Congressmen Call For Mueller Hearings
« on: October 14, 2017, 10:49:52 am »
19 GOP Congressmen Call For Mueller Hearings
Daily Caller, Oct 13, 2017, Alex Pfeiffer

Nineteen Republican congressmen signed on to a letter sent out Friday requesting congressional hearings to keep special counsel Robert Mueller and his team of lawyers accountable.

“This team has sweeping authority and an open-ended mission, yet they are allowed to operate largely in secret, selected by and ultimately accountable to only one person: Mr. Mueller himself,” the letter sent to House Judiciary Committee chairman Bob Goodlatte and Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Chuck Grassley states.

Texas Republican Rep. Brian Babin started asking his colleagues to sign the letter in August. The congressmen who signed on include: Iowa Rep. Steve King, Arizona Rep. Trent Franks, California Rep. Duncan Hunter, and Virginia Rep. Dave Brat.

Read more:  http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/13/nineteen-gop-congressmen-call-for-mueller-hearings/

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: 19 GOP Congressmen Call For Mueller Hearings
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 11:30:35 am »
The Muller thing is nothing more than a YOUGE taxpayer funded fishing expedition and should be ended IMMEDIATELY!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien