Author Topic: Rush: Trump Takes Second Slice Out of Unconstitutional Obamacare Law  (Read 526 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Trump Takes Second Slice Out of Unconstitutional Obamacare Law

Oct 13, 2017

RUSH: President Trump took yet another slice out of Obamacare last night, an even bigger slice than what he took out of it yesterday before the program began. And what he actually did was enforce the rule of law. There was an aspect of Obamacare that has been unconstitutional from the get-go. And Trump ended it! The rule of law triumphs and survives. Great to have you on the program today.

JOHNNY DONOVAN: And now, from sunny south Florida, it’s Open Line Friday!

RUSH: Yes, sir. Open Line Friday where callers get to choose what it is they talk about. Doesn’t have to be related to anything that we have talked about or that I care about. Can be anything. That’s what’s different about it. Usually ends up sounding the same ’cause I talk about so much, it’s impossible for people to come up with things I haven’t talked about. Anyway, folks, great to have you. Telephone number, 800-282-2882. The email address, ElRushbo@eibnet.us.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/10/13/trump-takes-second-slice-out-of-unconstitutional-obamacare-law/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34