Author Topic: Report: Jared Kushner ‘Enriched Himself’ After Failing to Disclose Business Ownership  (Read 439 times)

Offline libertybele

The Kushner's need to vacate the West Wing.  I find it interesting with all of Kushner's money that somehow he has hired CPA's keep making administrative errors!  Cadre is an entity that he and his brother started with the funding of Soros.  (I've posted links before -- I tried to go back and find members of the various organizations in researching Cadre and possible ties to the Middle East, but found that the information was no longer available and only available to investors and members).

Report: Jared Kushner ‘Enriched Himself’ After Failing to Disclose Business Ownership

Kushner’s stake in the company, Cadre, was an “administrative error,” according to Kushner’s lawyer but Newsweek reports that it allowed Trump’s son-in-law to maintain a stake in a start-up as it attracted investors and doubled its venture funding.

Kushner submitted his financial disclosure form on March 9 to the Office of Government Ethics, with the company he co-founded with his brother Joshua and a Harvard classmate not specifically listed. Newsweek lays out how different Kushner’s disclosure was from how he eventually amended it:

.....  Kushner’s lawyer says Cadre was not specifically cited on the March 9 form because his holding company, BFPS Ventures, acquired his interest in Cadre on February 17. That transaction appears to be noted on his financial records as a $100,000 to $250,000 sale. But that amount does not match subsequent disclosures. When Kushner finally amended his financial disclosure form on July 21, he valued his interest in Cadre from $5 million to $25 million.

The outlet reports that his failure to include the full value of Cadre in his filing may have allowed him to hold onto most of his interest rather than divest. Additionally, the company may not have been as attractive to investors attracted to the company’s White House ties......

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/13/report-jared-kushner-enriched-failing-disclose-business-ownership/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

The Kushner's need to vacate the West Wing.  I find it interesting with all of Kushner's money that somehow he has hired CPA's keep making administrative errors!  Cadre is an entity that he and his brother started with the funding of Soros.  (I've posted links before -- I tried to go back and find members of the various organizations in researching Cadre and possible ties to the Middle East, but found that the information was no longer available and only available to investors and members).

Report: Jared Kushner ‘Enriched Himself’ After Failing to Disclose Business Ownership

Kushner’s stake in the company, Cadre, was an “administrative error,” according to Kushner’s lawyer but Newsweek reports that it allowed Trump’s son-in-law to maintain a stake in a start-up as it attracted investors and doubled its venture funding.

Kushner submitted his financial disclosure form on March 9 to the Office of Government Ethics, with the company he co-founded with his brother Joshua and a Harvard classmate not specifically listed. Newsweek lays out how different Kushner’s disclosure was from how he eventually amended it:

.....  Kushner’s lawyer says Cadre was not specifically cited on the March 9 form because his holding company, BFPS Ventures, acquired his interest in Cadre on February 17. That transaction appears to be noted on his financial records as a $100,000 to $250,000 sale. But that amount does not match subsequent disclosures. When Kushner finally amended his financial disclosure form on July 21, he valued his interest in Cadre from $5 million to $25 million.

The outlet reports that his failure to include the full value of Cadre in his filing may have allowed him to hold onto most of his interest rather than divest. Additionally, the company may not have been as attractive to investors attracted to the company’s White House ties......

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/13/report-jared-kushner-enriched-failing-disclose-business-ownership/

Yeah, it may keep peace around the family dinner table there is no other upside to have the Kuchner's hanging around the Oval Office.

Offline libertybele

Yeah, it may keep peace around the family dinner table there is no other upside to have the Kuchner's hanging around the Oval Office.

Kushner and his brother don't care how they make their money as long as they make it. He's made his fortune in real estate 'ventures' ... he and Ivanka met at a business lunch set up by a mutual friend who networked them together to benefit their mutual real estate interests.  A match made in heaven, right?

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Kushner and his brother don't care how they make their money as long as they make it. He's made his fortune in real estate 'ventures' ... he and Ivanka met at a business lunch set up by a mutual friend who networked them together to benefit their mutual real estate interests.  A match made in heaven, right?

I would hate to see these two end up being the cudgel the media uses to destroy the administration.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 02:42:56 pm by skeeter »

Offline libertybele

I would hate to see these two end up being the cudgel the media uses to destroy the administration.

I think Jared is/was one the 'leakers'.