Author Topic: Rush: A New Gig for Hillary?  (Read 631 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: A New Gig for Hillary?
« on: October 12, 2017, 07:43:53 pm »

A New Gig for Hillary?

Oct 12, 2017

RUSH: I’m dead serious, my friends. Hillary Clinton is the CEO and chief operating officer of Bimbo Eruptions Inc. Hillary Clinton may have finally found a way to appropriately reconnect with supporters, especially in Hollywood here. What a great service Hillary could provide to the movers and shakers in Hollywood, the Casting Crouch Brigade. She’s an expert in these situations. She’s the most cheated-on woman in America, and every guy that’s ever done it has prosper and had triumphed and has never paid the price.

She is an expert at this! Harvey and his people run around and try to hire crisis PR firms and all that, but don’t skimp. Hillary has a price. It may be expensive, but time has shown that it is worth it! (interruption) What are you laughing at in there, Mr. Snerdley? (interruption) Well, all good comedy is comedy ’cause there’s an element of truth in it, right? That’s why you’re laughing. (interruption) “Bill Cosby, 57 women on record. Harvey Weinstein between 28 and 30.”

Hillary Clinton has led the most successful War on Women ever — and, in the process, she saved her husband’s name, his career, his presidency, and the Democrat Party! Tell me how Harvey could do any better. You think Harvey was a bully? You ain’t seen nothing yet ’til you hire Hillary! Just wait now — and she takes the money. We know that too. If you’re talking about silencing women, preserving the viability of a serial sexual predator, Hillary Clinton is the GOAT! She is the Greatest of All Time.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/10/12/a-new-gig-for-hillary/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34