Author Topic: Rush: With Stroke of a Pen, Trump Takes First Substantial Slice Out of Obamacare  (Read 653 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

With Stroke of a Pen, Trump Takes First Substantial Slice Out of Obamacare

Oct 12, 2017

RUSH: Something dramatic, crucial, and extraordinary has just happened, ladies and gentlemen. It just happened mere moments before this program began. The timing certainly not coincidental. It happened at the White House. It involved the president of the United States and a pen. And what happened was a first serious slice taken out of Obamacare. Despite Senator John McCain’s best efforts to thwart President Trump and preserve this boondoggle, the president’s triumphs here at this stage.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: So let’s go to the audio sound bites, you tell me what you hear. This is the signing ceremony today, executive order to promote health care choice and competition. We have two bites. This is the first.

THE PRESIDENT: In a few moments I will sign an executive order taking the first steps to providing millions of Americans with Obamacare relief. It directs the Department of Health and Human Services, the Treasury, and the Department of Labor to take action to increase competition, increase choice, and increase access to lower priced, high quality health care options. And they will have so many options. This will cost the United States government virtually nothing.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/10/12/with-stroke-of-a-pen-trump-takes-first-substantial-slice-out-of-obamacare/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I really really think EOs are dangerous
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.