Author Topic: BREAKING: Trump pulls U.S. out of pro-abortion, pro-LGBT UN agency (UNESCO)  (Read 1401 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
BREAKING: Trump pulls U.S. out of pro-abortion, pro-LGBT UN agency
Claire Chretien

October 12, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) – President Trump is pulling the United States out of a UN agency that advocates for abortion, homosexuality, and radical sex education for young children.

The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) has for years pushed for pro-abortion and pro-LGBT topics to be taught to children.

The U.S. is concerned about “mounting arrears at UNESCO, the need for fundamental reform in the organization, and continuing anti-Israel bias at UNESCO,” State Department Spokeswoman Heather Nauert said in a statement this morning. “This decision was not taken lightly.”

Continued at: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-trump-pulls-u.s.-out-of-pro-abortion-pro-lgbt-un-agency

Amnesty International, UNESCO, some standards that seemed set by them and the EU are repugnant.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Outrageous, terrible,

I mean everything Trump does is bad so this has to be bad.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline dfwgator

Yet another reason I stand with Trump, although he is far from perfect.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
One can only vote for whomever was on the ballot.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Excellent!   Great news!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Excellent!   Great news!
I think so, too. Now to pull out of most of the rest of the UN, and set that part of Manhattan adrift on the next Nor'wester and falling tide.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 12:12:52 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I think so, too. Now to pull out of most of the rest of the UN, and set that part of Manhattan adrift on the next Nor'wester and falling tide.

Works for me!  Never should have joined that usless organization to begin with!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien