Author Topic: New 'Fifty Shades of Grey' novel coming -- this one from Christian Grey's perspective  (Read 1506 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Fifty Shades II: Predator vs Secretary

Offline andy58-in-nh

Fifty Shades 3: Days of Weinstein and Neuroses...
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

You are changing the subject and avoiding the question I asked.

You need to clarify the question, as the way you phrased it it is not clear who has the 4ft hemp rope.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline RoosGirl

If you're going to include Weinstein I think it needs to be:
Fifty Shades of Ghey: Weinstein Takes the Rugged Lane.

Offline RoosGirl

You need to clarify the question, as the way you phrased it it is not clear who has the 4ft hemp rope.

Normally I would agree with you, and see the error in how I phrased the question, but I think with this particular question, and who is being asked, it does not have an effect on the answer.

Offline Frank Cannon

Fifty Shades 3: Days of Weinstein and Neuroses...

Top Notch!

Offline Frank Cannon

Normally I would agree with you, and see the error in how I phrased the question, but I think with this particular question, and who is being asked, it does not have an effect on the answer.

Are you Gaslighting me @RoosGirl?

Offline RoosGirl

Offline Frank Cannon

Sounds dangerous.

Which seems to be your MO.

Offline goatprairie

A woman telling a story from a man's perspective.  I'm pretty sure we give men far more credit than they deserve when it comes to wondering what complex thoughts are swirling around in their heads most of the time.
Really, when we're not here talking politics, there's not a lot of complex thought going on.  A person observing a male  at rest might think he's thinking great thoughts contemplating his navel and all that philosophical claptrap, but mostly he's probably just wondering how all that lint got into his navel.
'

Offline goatprairie

I have absolutely no personal interest in the BDSM scene.  I am strictly vanilla.  But I feel it is my duty to read this so I can keep my finger on the pulse of modern society.
That sounds like guys who say they only buy Playboy for the articles and tech info. Which are the only reasons I ever looked at a Playboy.  (looks around for lightning to strike)

Offline RoosGirl

That sounds like guys who say they only buy Playboy for the articles and tech info. Which are the only reasons I ever looked at a Playboy.  (looks around for lightning to strike)

You mean all these years I've heard that it's been a lie?

Offline Frank Cannon

Really, when we're not here talking politics, there's not a lot of complex thought going on.

You obviously missed the minivan hijack the other day. This place is top notch thinking 24/7 and doesn't even take off for Christmas.