Author Topic: PedoWood Braces For Weinstein Backlash As More Wonder If PizzaGate Was Real…  (Read 516 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
PedoWood Braces For Weinstein Backlash As More Wonder If PizzaGate Was Real…
Posted on October 11, 2017 by DCWhispers

The now”breaking” Harvey Weinstein story has been around for decades. His abusive behavior, his penchant for singling out and intimidating up-and-coming talent, his threats, intimidations, payoffs, it has long been a running inside joke among the Hollywood elite.

So why now?

And what of the longstanding financial links between Mr. Weinstein and Washington D.C.? Some readers might recall the shocking claims of child sex trafficking abuses that are said to be rampant among the globalist elites, stretching from private clubs in London, to high-rise New York, and yes, the scripted caverns of PedoWood and all points between.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/pedowood-braces-for-weinstein-backlash-as-more-wonder-if-pizzagate-was-real/#ebtMZrPkAs1uzu4t.99

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Pizzagate? Really?

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
A place called "PedoWood " is involved in a Hollywood child sex ring?

Wow shocking, not
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline The_Reader_David

I again recommend anyone who has spent more than ten minutes thinking about "Pizzagate" take a deep breath and set aside time to read Umberto Eco's Foucault's Pendulum before thinking any more about politics, or at least before thinking any more about political scandals real or imagined.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
I never understood the whole Pizzagate thing anyway.
Countdown to Resignation