Author Topic: Rush: Trump Won’t Let Up, Threatens NBC’s Broadcast License  (Read 604 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Trump Won’t Let Up, Threatens NBC’s Broadcast License
« on: October 11, 2017, 11:06:48 pm »

Trump Won’t Let Up, Threatens NBC’s Broadcast License

Oct 11, 2017

RUSH: “Donald Trump Suggests Challenging TV Network Licenses over Fake News.” He doesn’t let this stuff go. This is what pushing back looks like, and he’s all alone. He doesn’t have anybody except his buddies in the media helping him. He doesn’t have anybody in the Republican Party joining him in his — whether it’s a purposeful or instinctive — effort to defeat the left. The story here is from Reuters.

“President Donald Trump suggested challenging licenses for NBC and other broadcast news networks on Wednesday, a salvo that followed reports his own secretary of state had called him a ‘moron’ after a discussion of the U.S. nuclear arsenal,” which then led Trump to prepare an IQ contest between him and Tillerson and which the president assured us he would win.

Now, while the Never Trumpers and the intelligentsia and the pseudointellectuals and the left inside the Beltway have shriek fits over this, I think it’s hilarious. And I don’t care if Tillerson called hum a moron. It doesn’t matter to me. And I don’t care if it was because Trump supposedly ordered a 10-times increase in our nuclear arsenal, because I don’t think things happen the way we are told.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/10/11/trump-wont-let-up-threatens-nbcs-broadcast-license/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34