Author Topic: Rush: You Won’t Believe What Some People on Our Side Think the Harvey Weinstein Story Is Really All About  (Read 674 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

You Won’t Believe What Some People on Our Side Think the Harvey Weinstein Story Is Really All About

Oct 11, 2017

RUSH: Okay, folks, a point that I have been making for practically the entire 29 years I’ve been doing this program is now valid once again. I have become aware of some thinking on our side. You know, everybody’s trying to figure out why did the New York Times finally dump on poor Harvey — why? You won’t believe, you won’t believe a theory gaining ground out there. You know what the theory is?

By the way, greetings. Welcome. Rush Limbaugh, EIB Network, Golden EIB Microphone. Telephone number, 800-282-2882.

The theory is, and it’s gaining ground, is that Harvey is taking one for the team. That all of this is being done on purpose in order for the media to then be justified in focusing on and ensnaring Trump. That Harvey Weinstein, the left went to Harvey Weinstein, “We need you to really bite a big one here for the team. We need you to really take a big, big bullet. But when it’s all over, we’ll explain to everybody that 90% of this isn’t true and that you did this to finally help everybody get rid of Trump.” And there are people on our side that believe that.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/10/11/you-wont-believe-what-some-people-on-our-side-think-the-harvey-weinstein-story-is-really-all-about/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34