Author Topic: Trump threatens to target licenses of 'NBC and the Networks' after nuclear arsenal report  (Read 80683 times)

Offline GrouchoTex

But using the Federal government to exercise your will is a dire mistake, of monumental proportions.

As it would be for just about everything in life.

Online roamer_1

As it would be for just about everything in life.

That's right.

Online libertybele

I've already posted a link with a direct interview between Reuters and Trump where he says he wants to increase the US Nuke arsenal.  Are you still going to believe that in this case the media is lying?

I was merely pointing out that just because a news story is reported, no longer means that it is by any means accurate, nor does Trump calling news 'fake' necessarily mean that it is so.  There is no journalistic accuracy in reporting anymore, nor is the office of the presidency held in esteem anymore.  Both sides are guilty.

If we take a look back at the campaign that Trump ran, it was shameful and made a mockery out of the election process ... along the way his own party vowed to derail his presidency because their establishment candidates failed and the MSM has never stopped with their inaccuracy in reporting. The DEM party toppled on with their accusations of Russian collusion, etc., because their 'Queen' was never crowned.

Meanwhile, we have an entire country that has suffered under Bammy and Trump with all his faults, I believe is trying to make some headway in turning things around.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Be VERY careful what you wish for, because the next Democrat controlled government may well be right around the corner. What is established today will be used later to clear the tables of Conservative sources.

Well said..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Well said..

@mystery-ak
So you mean they might pick a guy who made a video and put all the blame on him.  Putting him in jail to hide their actions.

yeah I'd hate for that to happen
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yes I have,  and one of the most important aspects of it is "Freedom of Speech. " 

That has been totally destroyed by monopoly control of all sources of broadcasting,  and it  undermines the very purpose for which the Founders incorporated "Freedom of Speech" into our constitution.   

The purpose is so that the public can hear both sides without suppression.   Well we have suppression.  We have censorship.  We have one party total control over the airwaves,  and as a consequence it has caused the public to make very bad decisions.   

It is our duty to insure freedom of speech.  We must stop liberal censorship of the airwaves.

Freedom of speech applies to and restricts the government.  It was not put into the Constitution so "that the public can hear both sides without suppression".

You've got to look at it in context:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@mystery-ak
So you mean they might pick a guy who made a video and put all the blame on him.  Putting him in jail to hide their actions.

yeah I'd hate for that to happen

You fight it or counter it.. you too can use freedom of the press..you don't start pulling license's because you don't like what they say...this is what dictators do...
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 08:04:33 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
No one is getting upset over unfavorable news stories. Some of us are rightly getting upset over misrepresented facts and material lies from our ‘trusted’ news sources.

Any old excuse you can find to justify tyranny huh?

Sad.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online roamer_1

You fight it or counter it.. you too can use freedom of the press..you don't start pulling license's because you don't like what they day...this is what dictators do...

That's right - And I might add, that we today, CAN. The press was just as liberal back in the day, where there was nothing but the big 3 and the AP.

The net has changed that in leaps and bounds.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 08:04:44 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
You fight it or counter it.. you too can use freedom of the press..you don't start pulling license's because you don't like what they day...this is what dictators do...

@mystery-ak that's what they want...a dictator of their own that they can be proud of.  Someone who doesn't care about the Constitution or rule of law...just someone who will extract payback and collect some revenge for them against the Left.

Never mind that the person they would be cheering while this is happening would be taking pages directly from the Liberal playbook they supposedly despise.

As long as he can get them the pound of flesh they demand...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
As much as I'd like to hammer these guys, I'm not sure the gain is worth the risk. The MSM is declining and only seems to have influence with our scared GOP congress people.

Other than that most people today get their news from the internet. The horse is already long out the barn door.

What "risk"?

As @DiogenesLamp eloquently spelled out, NBC, CNN, and others are censoring information that is very damaging to the DEM Party.

...and too many Hollywood 'stars' who remained silent knowing about his reputation and proclivities.

They do this for the sole reason of affecting elections and assisting the Left push their Agenda.

...robbing us of "Consent".

That is something, for which the American People would get behind a President.  And would it be 'Populist'?  Or Constitutionally mandated he do somthing about it?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

The Economy is a shambles under George HW Bush.   "It's the economy stupid!"   

1992 was the year the media-weapon stole an election from us by lying to US population at large.

Come on... please consider 12 years of the GOP, and along comes a face like Bubba.  It was 'Burnout' killed the GOP.   

The positive effects of the Reagan Economic model covered 25 years.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
What "risk"?

As @DiogenesLamp eloquently spelled out, NBC, CNN, and others are censoring information that is very damaging to the DEM Party.

...and too many Hollywood 'stars' who remained silent knowing about his reputation and proclivities.

They do this for the sole reason of affecting elections and assisting the Left push their Agenda.

...robbing us of "Consent".

That is something, for which the American People would get behind a President.  And would it be 'Populist'?  Or Constitutionally mandated he do somthing about it?

People won't get behind tyranny or someone they perceive to be acting as a dictator.

Offline driftdiver

People won't get behind tyranny or someone they perceive to be acting as a dictator.

@txradioguy
Where were you during Obamas time in office?

Online DCPatriot

So basically you want censorship.

"The most insidious power of the media is the power to ignore".    - Chris Plante

Offline driftdiver

You fight it or counter it.. you too can use freedom of the press..you don't start pulling license's because you don't like what they say...this is what dictators do...

@mystery-ak
Ahh I see.   Little ole me is gonna fight the whole MSM with my blog posts.

yeah lol

Oh wait I can take a billion dollars from my savings account and start up a competitor company to them,   

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy
Where were you during Obamas time in office?

Same place I am now...serving in the military.  I didn't miss anything.

Still doesn't justify cheering a tyrannical move like this.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@mystery-ak

yeah lol

Oh wait I can take a billion dollars from my savings account and start up a competitor company to them,

Don't tell that to the "little people" who made blog posts at TOS that countered a blatant falsehood by the MSM regarding the President.

Where's Dan rather these days?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@mystery-ak

yeah lol

The story is already being disputed...pulling licenses is not needed.

We have just as much access to the press as the MSM does, times have changed.
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@DiogenesLamp
I'm convinced a significant portion of this country would argue for the protection of their enemies all the way to the ovens.

I don't think there is any doubt about it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline driftdiver

Don't tell that to the "little people" who made blog posts at TOS that countered a blatant falsehood by the MSM regarding the President.

Where's Dan rather these days?

@txradioguy
So out of the thousands of lies the media tells you have ONE story of a successful counter?

One?

Really?  Just one?

Online roamer_1

@mystery-ak

yeah lol

I often said that FR missed the boat by not putting up a news mag with news supplied by it's mammoth nation-wide user-base. The very thing that brought down Rather could be presented in a journalistic fashion.

No national rag has even a fraction of boots on the ground and fact-checkers that your average forum has at it's disposal. But that would require people like those who once inhabited FR - People with a penchant toward winnowing out the truth.

Offline driftdiver

The story is already being disputed...pulling licenses is not needed.

We have just as much access to the press as the MSM does, times have changed.

@mystery-ak
Yes we can visit their webpage all day long.

We cannot choose what message gets transmitted out to hundreds of millions of people.

Times haven't changed that much.

Offline driftdiver

I often said that FR missed the boat by not putting up a news mag with news supplied by it's mammoth nation-wide user-base. The very thing that brought down Rather could be presented in a journalistic fashion.

No national rag has even a fraction of boots on the ground and fact-checkers that your average forum has at it's disposal. But that would require people like those who once inhabited FR - People with a penchant toward winnowing out the truth.

@roamer_1
And yet they dictate whats on the news each and every day

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy
So out of the thousands of lies the media tells you have ONE story of a successful counter?

One?

Really?  Just one?

I realize that no number of successes will satisfy your blood lust for a tyrannical move like this form Trump.

You said what can you do...tried to make yourself out to be a helpless victim...I merely pointed out a very famous and very publicized win for the people.