Author Topic: Trump threatens to target licenses of 'NBC and the Networks' after nuclear arsenal report  (Read 80684 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is that the guy with the lips and the boobs?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DiogenesLamp

Enough.  Moving to General Discussion.  No longer belongs in Politics.

Well thank you for that.   A more fitting tribute to my point I cannot conceive.   

So long as others control the systems of communication,   we will be marginalized or censored.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Well thank you for that.   A more fitting tribute to my point I cannot conceive.   

So long as others control the systems of communication,   we will be marginalized or censored.

You don't look censored to me.  I can read you.  Were you expecting somebody better than me?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

Is that the guy with the lips and the boobs?

Fat Farting Santa.

Look, let me lay it out for you.  This

is man boobs.  It caused by, well, look at this guy I'm sure you can tell what it's from.

It is in no way associated with this
which is caused by regimented workouts of the pectoralis major and pectoralis minor muscles.

Now, you better watch yourself or Lasse will crush you between his "man boobs" and eat you.

Offline RoosGirl

And yet I can still see your whining posts.

Offline MOD8

Go take a cold shower, @corbe get back to us later when your libido subsides.

Online corbe

I truly apologize to any Briefers that I may have offended with my overt postings of nekkid Woman.
   The @mods have me on speed dial and that's not a good thing.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Silver Pines

I'm sticking with this guy for a while longer.

[img]http:

@RoosGirl

That's a fine specimen, no doubt about it.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Twitter’s new rules could result in a major purge of alt-right accounts

https://www.recode.net/2017/12/17/16787644/twitter-rules-alt-right-accounts

Why this matters. 
Why it matters should be self evident, especially to those of us raised in a generation proud that while it might not agree with what someone has to say, we'd fight to the death for their right to say it.

But even more simply stated, no matter whether you are in the center of the herd or out on the fringe, everyone further out than you who is silenced brings those doing the silencing one closer to your doorstep.

I have ever decried the GOP treatment of its extremists, back when the GOP had real extremists and not mere Constitutional Conservatives to reject and push out, unlike the other side who parade their extremists and defend them as their first line of defense (and use them to make their crazed core look more 'normal').

But normalcy bias will prevail until the knock on the door late at night (if the warrant doesn't just let them barge in).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis