Author Topic: SAUL ALINSKY  (Read 448 times)

rangerrebew

SAUL ALINSKY
« on: October 11, 2017, 09:33:43 am »

SAUL ALINSKY

Identified a set of very specific rules that ordinary citizens could follow, and tactics that ordinary citizens could employ, as a means of gaining public power
    Created a blueprint for revolution under the banner of "social change"
    Two of his most notable modern-day disciples are Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2314

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Re: SAUL ALINSKY
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 02:32:21 pm »
"There Is Only The Fight..."
An Analysis of the Alinsky Model
Hillary Rodham
Political Science
 - 2 May 1969

http://www.hillaryclintonquarterly.com/documents/HillaryClintonThesis.pdf

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 05:09:10 pm »
The media has kept Hillary Clinton's radical young days under wraps for obvious reasons. She was a huge follower of Alinsky and other radical causes in her youth.  She only junked them when she realized that was not the way to the top. But I'll bet her allegiances to radical issues is still strong.
She screwed up during the election by trying to echo Sanders instead of pursuing a moderate path like her husband Slick Willy would have. She still would have gotten almost all her far left fans but would have won over many middle/working class voters who voted for Obama but didn't like her.
Not that I'm sorry she lost.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 05:23:53 pm »
I've never gotten the whole Alinsky thing. Most of his rules can be countered easily if people just have the cajones to do so. Most of his stuff is bluff and bully in the hopes the oppo doesn't fight back. They are also easy to coopt and use against the very people using them against you.
The Republic is lost.