Author Topic: Federal resettlement contractor HIAS involved in organizing DC march opposing Trump ‘Muslim ban’  (Read 363 times)

rangerrebew

Federal resettlement contractor HIAS involved in organizing DC march opposing Trump ‘Muslim ban’

Posted by Ann Corcoran on October 10, 2017

I continue to be amazed that a quasi-government agency receiving millions of dollars from the US taxpayer is a leading agitator in marches against the hand that feeds them—in this case the Trump Administration.  Chutzpah! I suppose!

The Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society is helping get people out to the #NoMuslimBanEver rally scheduled for a week from tomorrow—October 18th—in Washington, DC.

Before I get to their latest appeal for marching bodies, here is just a reminder of their financial position.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/10/10/federal-resettlement-contractor-hias-involved-in-organizing-dc-march-opposing-trump-muslim-ban/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From the article:
"The Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society is helping get people out to the #NoMuslimBanEver rally scheduled for a week from tomorrow—October 18th—in Washington, DC."

Think about this for a moment.
What's wrong with the above sentence?

Are the people who run an immigration society for "Hebrews" that intent on committing suicide by helping to import those who would gladly kill them in the name of allah?