Author Topic: Terry Crews Recounts Sexual Assault by Hollywood Exec: "He Just Grinned Like a Jerk"  (Read 514 times)

Offline endicom

The Hollywood Reporter
Ashley Lee
Oct. 10, 2017

"I let it go. And I understand why many women who this happens to let it go," tweeted the actor in light of the allegations against Harvey Weinstein.

Terry Crews took to Twitter to share his story of sexual assault, in light of the decades of allegations against Harvey Weinstein.

>

On Tuesday — just hours after The New Yorker's Weinstein exposé was published — Crews recounted an incident when he and his wife attended an industry function last year and "a high-level Hollywood executive came over to me and groped my privates."

"Jumping back, I said, 'What are you doing?!'" Crews tweeted. "My wife saw everything and we looked at him like he was crazy. He just grinned like a jerk.

More... http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/terry-crews-recounts-sexual-assault-by-hollywood-exec-he-just-grinned-like-a-jerk-1047475

Offline Frank Cannon

What type of idiot with a death wish would grab any part of this dude? He's built pretty solid....

Offline endicom

What type of idiot with a death wish would grab any part of this dude? He's built pretty solid....

Some idiot pretty damned sure of himself.