Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Is Totally Shocked That Harvey Weinstein Is A Lot Like Bill Clinton  (Read 227 times)

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
By Streiff
https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/10/10/hillary-clinton-totally-shocked-harvey-weinstein-lot-like-bill-clinton/

At long last, the people who do the strategic planning for Hillary Clinton and tell her what
emotions she should imitate in response to various stimuli have weighed in and they have decided
that Harvey Weinstein is not a nice man:

“I was shocked and appalled by the revelations about Harvey
Weinstein. The behavior described by the women coming forward cannot
be tolerated. Their courage and the support of others is critical in helping
to stop this kind of behavior.”

Hillary Clinton knew who and what Weinstein was as surely as she knew and knows what Bill
Clinton is. Weinstein has been joined at the hip with the Clintons for a couple of decades . . .

. . . The point being with everyone saying that Weinstein’s behavior was an open secret, it is
impossible to believe that Hillary Clinton a) didn’t know, b) that she gave any more of a flying
f*** about the women Weinstein victimized than about those molested by her husband,
c) and that she’s sorry for anything other than the minor humiliation this has caused her…
though after November 8th’s events this is damned small potatoes . . .
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 09:15:55 pm by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Anyone who thinks that cow is actually shocked at anything is seriously deluded!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Anyone who thinks that cow is actually shocked at anything is seriously deluded!
You forget Hilarious Rodent Clinton was shocked---shocked---that she lost last November. ;)

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.