Author Topic: Rush: Three Stories That Will Excite the Trump Base  (Read 680 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Three Stories That Will Excite the Trump Base
« on: October 09, 2017, 07:05:50 pm »

Three Stories That Will Excite the Trump Base

Oct 6, 2017

RUSH: There are three stories out there that are literally going to excite Trump’s base going into the weekend. Let me give you the headlines. Number one. “Trump to Announce He Will Decertify the Iranian Nuclear Deal.” This is the U.K. Independent. You know what’s interesting about that? All week long we have been hearing the opposite. We have been hearing that Trump is regretfully going to certify it a second time and that Trump really doesn’t want to but the generals and others in his administration are forcing him, influencing him to do it.

Folks, if you don’t instinctively reject everything you first hear in the media, you’re making a mistake. It now needs to become our default position. Whatever we first hear or see or read in reporting about Trump, if it’s in the Drive-Bys, doubt it, question it. I’m telling you, all week long I have been seeing “Trump to Recertify Iran Deal,” even though they’re breaking it, even though everybody knows Iran’s violating the terms of the deal. “There’s not much Trump can do. There’s not much we can do. We need to hang in and hope that we can manage it.” And then I get this story today, “Trump to Announce He Will Decertify the Iranian Nuclear Deal.”

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/10/06/three-stories-that-will-excite-the-trump-base/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34