Author Topic: The ‘Noose’ Discovered In A Michigan State Dormitory Was Someone’s Lost SHOELACE  (Read 556 times)

rangerrebew

The ‘Noose’ Discovered In A Michigan State Dormitory Was Someone’s Lost SHOELACE

Posted By Eric Owens On 8:43 PM 10/06/2017 In | No Comments

Officials at Michigan State University investigated and released strongly worded statements earlier this week because a female student claimed to find a noose on the handle of a stairwell door in a residence hall.

Turns out, the alleged “noose” was just a stray shoelace.

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/06/the-noose-discovered-in-a-michigan-state-dormitory-was-someones-lost-shoelace/

Offline The_Reader_David

Of course, then there's MSU's mascot.  Considering the rest of the politically correct nonsense there, I'm suprised they haven't noticed that it could be offensive to actual Spartans (like my wife's maternal grandmother, for instance).   :laugh:
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline ConstitutionRose

My daughter called me last night to talk about college for my grandson who will be an early entry student if we can't come up with something better.  She doesn't want him going to school with people who freak over a shoelace.  At 4 he braced his feet, squared his shoulders, took the tiller and kept our sailboat on a compass course while hubby and I dealt with an emergency.  We don't want him to become one of those snowflakes.  He'll be younger and more vulnerable.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.