Author Topic: Breitbart Emails Trace Neo-Nazi Moves Of Steve Bannon, Milo Yiannopoulos: Report  (Read 803 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Excerpt:

Breitbart Emails Trace Neo-Nazi Moves Of Steve Bannon, Milo Yiannopoulos: Report
 Janet Burns , Contributor

Bernstein wrote, "These new emails and documents [clearly] show that Breitbart does more than tolerate the most hate-filled, racist voices of the alt-right. It thrives on them, fueling and being fueled by some of the most toxic beliefs on the political spectrum--and clearing the way for them to enter the American mainstream." He continued, "They [also] reveal how the website--and, in particular, Yiannopoulos--links the Mercer family, the billionaires who fund Breitbart, to underpaid trolls who fill it with provocative content, and to extremists striving to create a white ethnostate."

Emails reviewed by BuzzFeed also provided a video of Yiannopoulos singing a karaoke version of "America the Beautiful" while white nationalist Richard Spencer and other "admirers" show their approval with Nazi salutes, which Yiannopoulos said the lights made him unable to see. Documents reportedly further revealed that the former Breitbart editor has found choosing anti-Semitic online passwords to be a helpful or amusing strategy.

Continued at: https://www.forbes.com/sites/janetwburns/2017/10/06/breitbart-emails-trace-neo-nazi-moves-of-steve-bannon-milo-yiannopoulos-report/#3774a365925c

Forbes taking from Buzz Feed does not make this the most credible story but this may be worth a perusal, should others latch on to it.  If there is actual video of Milo singing "America the Beautiful" with people like Richard Spencer giving Nazi salutes, that's pretty bad. I'm glad some of have kicked Spencer to the curb.

I do think the headline makes the actual story look a bit worse than it is. 

Even if this story were not all true, I think it makes some good points.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
@TomSea
So Milo Yiannopoulos is connected to neo-nazis?

Is that what all this mess means?

Althought it does say the trolls are underpaid, sorry to hear that Tom.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
@TomSea
So Milo Yiannopoulos is connected to neo-nazis?

Is that what all this mess means?

Althought it does say the trolls are underpaid, sorry to hear that Tom.
The weird part is that real Nazis would have killed homosexuals like Milo. That alone proves that all this hullabaloo about the left screaming "Nazis" isn't even close to the real thing.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The weird part is that real Nazis would have killed homosexuals like Milo. That alone proves that all this hullabaloo about the left screaming "Nazis" isn't even close to the real thing.

And, isn't Milo "married" to a black guy?  How does that work within "Nazism"?