Author Topic: Former Judge Confesses To Giving Men Lighter Sentences In Return For Sexual Favors  (Read 1851 times)

Offline endicom

Daily Caller
Gabrielle Okun
Oct. 5, 2017

A former Arkansas judge confessed Thursday to giving lighter sentences to men convicted of minor crimes in return for nude photographs and sexual favors.

Joseph Boeckmann, 71, pleaded guilty to wire fraud and witness tampering, WNCN reported. The court agreed to drop the other 19 charges that had been brought against him, which amounted to $2.5 million in fines and up to 260 years in prison, according to the Washington Post.

More... http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/05/former-judge-confesses-to-giving-men-lighter-sentences-in-return-for-sexual-favors/

Community service.

Offline mountaineer

It gets better.
Former judge Boeckmann indicted on federal charges
Posted By Max Brantley on Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 1:11 PM

JOSEPH BOECKMANN: In Pulaski Jail mug shot.

Former District Judge Joseph Boeckmann of Wynne, who stepped down from the bench in May amid a judicial conduct investigation that he traded light sentences for sexual favors from defendants, has been indicted on federal charges.

A 21-count indictment filed Oct. 5 was unsealed today. It accuses Boeckmann of wire fraud, bribery, violation of the federal travel act and witness tampering.  ...
Arkansas Times
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline endicom

It gets better.Arkansas Times

Why is he dressed for the next Star Trek movie?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Why is he dressed for the next Star Trek movie?

That is the padded cell outfit they put on you if you are deemed a threat to yourself.

An anti-suicide smock.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 07:36:45 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline dfwgator

That is the padded cell outfit they put on you if you are deemed a threat to yourself.

An anti-suicide smock.

F that,  give him the frickin' rope.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
F that,  give him the frickin' rope.

That doesn't give the other guys much of a fighting chance.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley