Author Topic: Rush: New York Times Op-Ed Reveals the Left’s Ultimate Aim  (Read 626 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: New York Times Op-Ed Reveals the Left’s Ultimate Aim
« on: October 05, 2017, 07:10:31 pm »

New York Times Op-Ed Reveals the Left’s Ultimate Aim

Oct 5, 2017

RUSH: So the political debate now rages on, and it has reached the usual hysterical proportions as regards to the politics of all of this. I saw today on TV, I glanced up during show prep, and somebody was saying, I was reading the closed-captioning, and somebody was saying in passing, “And the New York Times today has called for the repeal of the Second Amendment.”

I said, “What?” I don’t know if they did it in an editorial, but there is an op-ed piece by Bret Stephens, noted conservative columnist who moved over to the New York Times from the Wall Street Journal. Remember his first piece almost resulted in him being killed by New York Times readers? He made a reference to global warming as a hoax or something that’s been totally misreported, and the New York Times readership had a collective hissy fit and started questioning why he was even hired. The pooh-bahs at the New York Times had to write excuses and reasons why he’d been hired and tell people they’re interested in an open, free exchange of all kinds of ideas, which isn’t true.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/10/05/bret-stephens-repeal-the-2nd-amendment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Rush: New York Times Op-Ed Reveals the Left’s Ultimate Aim
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 08:10:11 pm »
Bret Stephens sounds like a David Brooks or David Frum "conservative."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: