Author Topic: Who’s ready for a 45′ tall naked woman on the National Mall all winter?  (Read 2451 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

That explains a lot.

Turn your nose up at correspondence courses but that is how I got my Doctorate in Nuclear Engineering. If it wasn't for a slight hiccup in my early career at Three Mile Island in the late 70's I would still be doing it. 

Offline RoosGirl

Turn your nose up at correspondence courses but that is how I got my Doctorate in Nuclear Engineering. If it wasn't for a slight hiccup in my early career at Three Mile Island in the late 70's I would still be doing it.

Gosh, glad it was just a little hiccup and nothing serious.  I bet that could have been bad business if radioactive coolant had been released or something.

Offline Frank Cannon

Gosh, glad it was just a little hiccup and nothing serious.  I bet that could have been bad business if radioactive coolant had been released or something.

"Partial meltdown" and "Possible disaster" were the flimsy reasoning regulators and Dick Thornburgh used to fire me. I know the reason they canned me was because I was dating one of the executives secretaries. The plant is still there and running so it wasn;t that big a deal, am I right?