Author Topic: Help! Hose End Sprayer  (Read 731 times)

Offline mrclose

Help! Hose End Sprayer
« on: October 04, 2017, 06:29:31 am »
I have been cleaning my home's siding and using 30 second outdoor cleaner (excellent stuff) and a water hose.

I was using my pressure washer until I started to 'dislodge/unhinge' some of the siding.  **nononono*

One side of my home is on a steep incline and a ladder (for an old guy like myself) is just too dangerous.

That side is about thirty feet from ground to top and I need some type of sprayer to apply the cleaner.

I'm willing to chance a short extension ladder for extra reach but I am not willing to 'climb' 15 to 20 feet on the longer extension!

I can't find exactly what I need with the search hose end sprayer.

Yes, I do need one but .. I need one that will shoot a fair distance.
(10 to12 feet)

Everyone that I find have a wide spray pattern or a very short stream.

The one in the picture below is the 'kind' of attachment that I need but doesn't have the spray distance.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline DB

Re: Help! Hose End Sprayer
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 06:41:03 am »
My recommendation is get help. If you are concerned about the risk of being on a ladder due to your age don't do it, it just isn't worth it. My mom fell off a step ladder putting things up on a shelf in a closet. That was years ago and it changed her life substantially from then on.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Help! Hose End Sprayer
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 07:43:56 am »
Get a different nozzle for your pressure washer.  Lots of options .   I did mine and hit eaves about 20 ft up
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.