Author Topic: Rush: The Bigotry of CNN’S Jeff Zeleny: Vegas Country Music Crowd Likely Full of Trump Supporters  (Read 572 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The Bigotry of CNN’S Jeff Zeleny: Vegas Country Music Crowd Likely Full of Trump Supporters

Oct 3, 2017

RUSH: I want to get started on the phones here. Still much to touch on as the program unfolds. This is Richard, Buena Park, California. Great to have you, sir. How are you?

CALLER: Rush, good to talk to you. Longtime listener, first-time caller. Hey, I wanted to talk to you about something that nobody else is talking about. This is pure speculation on my part. This is, you know, something that I, you know, come to conclude. But what if this guy, the shooter, the Vegas attacker might have had similar motivations as the James Hodgkinson’s attempted assassination of Steve Scalise at the congressional baseball game? I’m not hearing anybody talking about that. The speculation of the ISIS terrorist, that’s been thrown out the window. But that’s my thinking.

RUSH: I don’t want to burst your bubble, but a lot of people are talking about this angle that the shooter was a leftist taking a shot at Trump supporters because these are country music fans. Folks, the people advancing this theory, interestingly, are leftists, and they’re doing it to criticize Trump. Leftist media people are saying, “You know, the people at this concert are a bunch of country people. You know who they are, right? A bunch of Trump voters.”

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/10/03/the-bigotry-of-the-left-vegas-country-music-crowd-was-full-of-trump-supporters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34