Author Topic: North Korea seen moving missiles from development center: South Korean broadcaster  (Read 597 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

North Korea seen moving missiles from development center: South Korean broadcaster
Reuters, Sep 29, 2017, Staff

SEOUL (Reuters) - Several North Korean missiles were recently spotted moved from a rocket facility in the capital Pyongyang, South Korea’s Korean Broadcasting System (KBS) reported late Friday amid speculation that the North was preparing to take more provocative actions.

The report cited an unnamed intelligence source saying South Korean and U.S. intelligence officials detected missiles being transported away from North Korea’s Missile Research and Development Facility at Sanum-dong in the northern part of Pyongyang.

Read more: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-intelligence/north-korea-seen-moving-missiles-from-development-center-south-korean-broadcaster-idUSKCN1C502V

Offline Mom MD

Getting ready for another launch?  Or moving out cause they know a strike is coming?  Or both?
God is still in control

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Reading this, one of the thoughts that comes to mind is, these missiles "in transit" should never reach their intended destinations...

Offline Suppressed

Reading this, one of the thoughts that comes to mind is, these missiles "in transit" should never reach their intended destinations...

So you are advocating a strike that would trigger an artillery attack on Seoul?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn