Author Topic: Taliban fighters promise to 'play with the skulls' of dead American soldiers  (Read 350 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Taliban fighters promise to 'play with the skulls' of dead American soldiers | FDD's Long War Journal
Bill Roggio

Taliban fighters boasted that they would “play with the skulls” of dead American soldiers and promised that Afghanistan will remain “the land of Islam and Jihad.” The fighters made the statements in a newly released Taliban propaganda video that promotes a training camp named after one of their leaders who was captured by Afghan forces two years ago.

The video, which is titled ‘Real Men 2’ and was published on Sept. 28, was produced by Manba al Jihad Studio, “an official media wing of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan Commission for Cultural Affairs Audio and Visual Sector” according to the accompanying statement announcing the release of the video. Manba al Jihad Studio is also the media wing of the Haqqani Network, a powerful and important faction within the Taliban. The Taliban published the video in four languages: English, Pashto, Dari, and Arabic.

Continued at: https://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2017/09/taliban-fighters-promise-to-play-with-the-skulls-of-dead-american-soldiers.php

Sometimes, I feel like we should bring all of our troops home. I guess, I should pray we make the best decisions.