Author Topic: Rush: Donald Trump Defeated the NFL Because the Country Isn’t What the Media Portrays It to Be  (Read 924 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Donald Trump Defeated the NFL Because the Country Isn’t What the Media Portrays It to Be

Sep 29, 2017

RUSH: The Democrats are trying to connect Trump to the ongoing so-called failure of getting aid and relief to Puerto Rico. And that’s gonna bomb. You know, it’s starting to happen. Actually, I think it’s been happening for a while. The left does not innovate. The Democrat Party, let me specify it. The Democrat Party does not innovate. They don’t have any innovators, and they don’t have any forward thinkers. If the Democrat Party produced a smartphone, it would still be 30 years old. And the only thing that would change in it is the numbers of people that you can call.

They really don’t innovate. The way they’re going after Trump on Puerto Rico is a replay of how they went after Bush on Katrina, which is a replay on how they went after George H. W. Bush on Kuwait, which is a replay on how they’ve gone after Reagan for not caring about — it’s just a replay. They just go to their playbook and repeat things that, in their minds, have worked very well, and they try to adapt them to the modern era, but it doesn’t work, and it’s all falling apart.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/09/29/donald-trump-defeated-the-nfl-because-the-country-isnt-what-the-media-portrays-it-to-be/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The mass media in this country has been trying to sell the idea that this country is something it is not and has never been for two generations at least.  Glad to see that some others are finally catching on to that.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The mass media in this country has been trying to sell the idea that this country is something it is not and has never been for two generations at least.  Glad to see that some others are finally catching on to that.

What the message should be to each and everyone is that there are BLUE States and BLUE Counties in Red States that have bought into the Lie.  Young children are being exposed to this before they start school, where they get the BS all day.

Eventually, we're going to be on the short-end.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
What the message should be to each and everyone is that there are BLUE States and BLUE Counties in Red States that have bought into the Lie.  Young children are being exposed to this before they start school, where they get the BS all day.

Eventually, we're going to be on the short-end.

The message for me is that government schools are absolutely the biggest mistake ever made in the history of the country!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien