Author Topic: They Were ‘Like Barbarians’: Sex Robot Display Model Damaged, ‘Heavily Soiled’ During Tech Conference  (Read 1969 times)

Offline corbe

They Were ‘Like Barbarians’: Sex Robot Display Model Damaged, ‘Heavily Soiled’ During Tech Conference
by Charlie Nash
28 Sep 2017497

The Samantha Sex Robot produced by Synthea Amatus

A display model version of Samantha, a popular high-tech sex robot, was damaged and “heavily soiled” by various men during a tech conference in Barcelona, Spain, this month, according to a report.
Samantha’s developer, Sergi Santos, claimed the men treated the sex robot “like barbarians,” broke two of her fingers, and left her “heavily soiled” at the Arts Electronica Festival.

“The people mounted Samantha’s breasts, her legs and arms… Two fingers were broken. She was heavily soiled,” declared Santos, who added that the sex robot had to be sent away for repairs and cleaning. “Samantha can endure a lot, she will pull through.”

<..snip..>

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/09/28/barbarians-sex-robot-display-model-damaged-heavily-soiled-tech-conference/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Nerds with a demon jism build turned loose on a sex machine? Hoodathunkit?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
There you go, the most disgusting headline I've ever seen on this forum. Thank you Corbe.

Offline Frank Cannon

Are robots protected under rape laws in Spain? Looks like we have a serious case if they are.

Offline corbe

There you go, the most disgusting headline I've ever seen on this forum. Thank you Corbe.

Gee @Weird Tolkienish Figure my first instinct was to throw it in Politics  but I thought General might be safer but I agree it's risky and may not last long. I just went for the picture but stayed for the comments, anyway.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

Gee @Weird Tolkienish Figure my first instinct was to throw it in Politics  but I thought General might be safer but I agree it's risky and may not last long. I just went for the picture but stayed for the comments, anyway.

Don't let WTF push you around. This is a damn serious story with serious implications about the future of America.

MAGA!

Offline corbe

Just goes to show you that $6500 won't buy you something that will withstand the coming Muslim horde. These Girls need a Union.

Offline corbe

Gloria's on it

Offline Frank Cannon

Just goes to show you that $6500 won't buy you something that will withstand the coming Muslim horde. These Girls need a Union.

Guess there should be a warning sticker on her ass that tells the owner to throw a table cloth over her head when their done. That will keep the hordes away.

Online mountaineer

Nerds with a demon jism build turned loose on a sex machine? Hoodathunkit?
So it/she "performed" exactly as designed?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So it/she "performed" exactly as designed?
Apparently not. Might short out if it washes its hands (broken fingers).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Don't let WTF push you around. This is a damn serious story with serious implications about the future of America.

MAGA!

:laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
... the coming Muslim horde ...

Unfortunate choice of words...

Or maybe... appropriate?
Let it burn.

Offline Suppressed

This woman pretended to be an android at Tokyo Game Show and thousands of people believed it
by wildpumpkin4 hr
http://i.imgur.com/VtykifO.mp4

There were even news accounts on how lifelike the "android" was.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn