Author Topic: Field and Stream's 2018 Hottest New Fishing Lures  (Read 1081 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Field and Stream's 2018 Hottest New Fishing Lures
« on: September 28, 2017, 07:47:52 pm »
Not a centerfold, sorry guys..... 

But here are the 15 hottest newest lures (per F & S) to enhance your fishing experience.  That new Rapala looks like a winner.

http://www.fieldandstream.com/new-fishing-lures-for-2018#page-15

Ever think you'd be spending $25 for a lure at Cabala's, Academy or Gander Mountain?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline thackney

Re: Field and Stream's 2018 Hottest New Fishing Lures
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 07:57:45 pm »
Fishing lures are not designed to catch fish.

Fishing lures are designed to catch fisherman.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 08:03:45 pm »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2017, 04:34:38 am »
Fishing lures are not designed to catch fish.

Fishing lures are designed to catch fisherman.

90% of the time a standard worm dragging along the lake bed works for me.  Still, every few years, a new shiny Rapala is nice addition to the Tackle Box.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2017, 04:54:05 am »
I made really good money snorkin around fishing holes and harvesting lures (and the occasional wallet). Sold them generally at half price at the local farmers market - Probably to the same good ol boys that lost em in the first place.

Best day ever= I found a duck boat and motor, still strapped to a trailer, a bunch of boat gear with a waterproof  bag full of stuff, a trolling motor that worked fine once dry, three fishing poles with reels, two packed-full tackle boxes, two hundred bucks, and a cooler full of beer. That's a really good day snorkin'.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 11:09:12 pm »

I've been catching nice spotted bass, largemouths, and wipers with this rig over the spring and summer.  Green or charcoal swimbaits have worked best.  They seem to accurately mimic the baitfish population in my area.  Works well in weedy/wooded cover.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.