Author Topic: Black Fan Turns Off NFL  (Read 270 times)

rangerrebew

Black Fan Turns Off NFL
« on: September 28, 2017, 12:51:15 pm »
Black Fan Turns Off NFL

By Lloyd Marcus   September 27, 2017

Saturday night working in my wood shop, I heard a reporter on the radio say, “Trump has found someone else to pick a fight with, the NFL.” Clearly, the reporter wanted listeners to believe Trump was the bad guy. And yet, fake news media swears their reporting is not biased.

Leftists are outraged because Trump said, “The NFL should fire or suspend players who kneel during our national anthem.” I totally agree with our president. I suspect a majority of Americans also agree. Strictly from a common sense business point of view, shouldn’t team owners stop their players from doing things that turn off football fans? America and football fans have been extremely good to these spoiled brat wealthy players. Pro athletes live lives far above most Americans in terms of finances, power and influence. Fans do not deserve pro athletes slapping us in the face.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/black-fan-turns-off-nfl

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Black Fan Turns Off NFL
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 03:15:38 pm »
There are a lot of black vets out there, some without limbs to prove their combat role in fighting for this country, so it makes sense they do not like spoiled athletes, no matter what color they happen to be.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington