Author Topic: Final nail in Kim Jong-un's coffin  (Read 248 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

Final nail in Kim Jong-un's coffin
« on: September 28, 2017, 06:30:25 am »
by KEITH WHITESIDE

NORTH Korea is giving every indication that it wants to go to war.

It tested an intercontinental missile they say can hit America, then tested a hydrogen bomb and recently fired two missiles over Japan into the Pacific.

At the UN their foreign minister accused America of declaring war and it reserves the right to shoot down US fighters, even if they are over international waters.
North Koreans ready for a ‘do or die battle with the US’
A single ground to air missile fired at an American aircraft will be the final nail in Kim Jong-un's coffin.

Retaliation in the form of a surgical attack on North Korea will be messy and no guarantee it will prevent retaliation from them in the form of artillery fire.

This leaves a massive blitz by South Korea, Japan and the US in the form of a non-nuclear attack that wipes out every military base including missile installations.

This is an option on Trump's desk and everyone is holding their breath that he makes the right decision because if enacted, the refugee flood to China and Japan will be overwhelming
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline DB

Re: Final nail in Kim Jong-un's coffin
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 06:46:47 am »
Is there supposed to a link to the source?

Offline DemolitionMan

Re: Final nail in Kim Jong-un's coffin
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 07:20:36 am »
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome