Author Topic: One Year Of Campus Carry On Texas Campuses, And How Many Problems?  (Read 261 times)

rangerrebew

One Year Of Campus Carry On Texas Campuses, And How Many Problems?

Posted at 2:00 pm on September 26, 2017 by Tom Knighton

Anti-gun leftists have screamed and moaned about the idea of law-abiding concealed carry license holders being able to take their lawfully owned firearms onto college campuses. They routinely act like anyone with a gun is going to snap at any moment.

Of course, this isn’t new. After every new repeal of some anti-gun regulation, we hear the old “the streets will run red with blood” arguments, and yet they never seem to pan out that way, do they?

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2017/09/26/one-year-campus-carry-texas-campuses-many-problems/?utm_source=badaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: One Year Of Campus Carry On Texas Campuses, And How Many Problems?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 12:57:54 pm »
ZERO that I'm aware of.  Except for a nut case "professor" showing up for class in body armor if you want to count that as a problem.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 06:21:25 pm »
ZERO that I'm aware of.  Except for a nut case "professor" showing up for class in body armor if you want to count that as a problem.

Yes, I'm not aware of any.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 09:48:35 pm »

Comedy is never a "problem."  I used to punch that story up just to laugh at his get-up.  :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: