Author Topic: The Players Protesting The National Anthem In London Make INSANE Salaries  (Read 504 times)

rangerrebew

The Players Protesting The National Anthem In London Make INSANE Salaries

Posted By Robert Donachie On 1:43 PM 09/24/2017 In | No Comments

The 17 Baltimore Ravens and Jacksonville Jaguars players who took a knee during the presentation of the national anthem in London on Sunday have combined total contracts of nearly $450 million.

Combing the total value of each players contracts adds up to a whopping $448,373,425, a figure greater than the gross domestic product of over a handful of the world’s nations.

Article printed fromThe Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/24/the-players-protesting-the-national-anthem-in-london-make-insane-salaries/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: The Players Protesting The National Anthem In London Make INSANE Salaries
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 11:06:54 am »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 03:58:52 pm »
Dumbasses are welcome to stay there! Most of them are ignorant fools who became wealthy for being able to play a sport, I hope that a significant portion of Americans tune out and refuse to buy tickets to any sport where these genius athletes and team owners are pulling and condoning this crap. There are better things to do than contribute to the salary of ingrates and fools, spend time with family, or better still spend time at the range honing your skills or time at the reloading bench building a bigger supply for the dark times.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 04:04:40 am »
Dumbasses are welcome to stay there! Most of them are ignorant fools who became wealthy for being able to play a sport, I hope that a significant portion of Americans tune out and refuse to buy tickets to any sport where these genius athletes and team owners are pulling and condoning this crap. There are better things to do than contribute to the salary of ingrates and fools, spend time with family, or better still spend time at the range honing your skills or time at the reloading bench building a bigger supply for the dark times.
"There are better things to do than contribute to the salary of ingrates and fools,"

:thumbsup3:
I had just started to watch the Packers play again last season mostly because my wife wanted to watch them.
Previously, I had been a lukewarm football fan for the previous four decades after being a huge fan up until my thirties.
Now the whining, ungrateful jerks with the combined IQ of a box of radishes have given me another good reason to skip watching the games.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 05:17:02 am »
In America, we sue people. There must be a way, for a season ticket holder to say, I did not pay for this product.  It certainly seems possible and that's part of the problem right now, season ticket holders are on the hook for this. Of course, some NFL teams, I gather have had a long waiting list, so we will see.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2017, 05:24:44 am »
In America, we sue people. There must be a way, for a season ticket holder to say, I did not pay for this product.  It certainly seems possible and that's part of the problem right now, season ticket holders are on the hook for this. Of course, some NFL teams, I gather have had a long waiting list, so we will see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESzxGYDkwG8

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2017, 03:55:57 pm »
The best response is simply not watching the games or buying NFL-related merchandise.
But the rub is many ardent fans (not me) are have their noses rubbed in leftist fecal matter when they don't want to. They shouldn't have to be forced to watch spoiled babies making millions protesting their "oppression."
But in the end, the only way to stop it is for millions of fans to quit their football addiction.