Author Topic: Fox Sports anchor[Terry Bradshaw] blasts Trump for attacking NFL players  (Read 473 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox Sports anchor blasts Trump for attacking NFL players
By Olivia Beavers - 09/24/17 02:28 PM EDT

Fox Sports host Terry Bradshaw blasted President Trump on Sunday after Trump said that NFL players who refuse to stand for the national anthem should be fired or suspended.

“If our country stands for anything, folks, it’s freedom. People died for that freedom. I’m not sure if our president understands those rights. That every American has the right to speak out, also to protest," the longtime Fox commentator said.

"The president of the United States came out attacking NFL players for them exercising their freedom of speech. While I don’t condone the protesting our national anthem, this is America," he said.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/352157-fox-sports-anchor-blasts-trump-for-attacking-nfl-players
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline anubias

Re: Fox Sports anchor[Terry Bradshaw] blasts Trump for attacking NFL players
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 07:06:10 am »
I didn't expect this reaction from Bradshaw.  I am truly surprised and disappointed in him.

Offline DB

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 07:12:37 am »
Fox Sports anchor blasts Trump for attacking NFL players
By Olivia Beavers - 09/24/17 02:28 PM EDT

Fox Sports host Terry Bradshaw blasted President Trump on Sunday after Trump said that NFL players who refuse to stand for the national anthem should be fired or suspended.

“If our country stands for anything, folks, it’s freedom. People died for that freedom. I’m not sure if our president understands those rights. That every American has the right to speak out, also to protest," the longtime Fox commentator said.

"The president of the United States came out attacking NFL players for them exercising their freedom of speech. While I don’t condone the protesting our national anthem, this is America," he said.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/352157-fox-sports-anchor-blasts-trump-for-attacking-nfl-players

They don't have a right to protest on someone else's time or dime.

They are employees in the entertainment business. Nothing less, nothing more.

Bradshaw is making a fool of himself.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 08:45:21 am »
They don't have a right to protest on someone else's time or dime.

They are employees in the entertainment business. Nothing less, nothing more.

Bradshaw is making a fool of himself.

Wouldn't it be 'something'...if FOX fired Bradshaw for this stunt?

If they were smart, they would.     ...same 'strategy' as ESPN dealing with Rush Limbaugh regarding "black" QBs.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald