Author Topic: The FBI: Still Stonewalling  (Read 689 times)

Offline endicom

The FBI: Still Stonewalling
« on: September 23, 2017, 12:04:47 am »
Power Line
John Hinderaker
Sept. 22, 2017

Byron York has been following the saga of the Trump “dossier” and the FBI’s possible role in paying for it or using it for improper political purposes. I grew up believing that the FBI was incorruptible, but I don’t suppose anyone thinks that anymore. The Obama administration corrupted everything it touched, most emphatically including the FBI. Byron supplies some background:

>

I can’t imagine why Speaker Ryan wouldn’t want to get to the bottom of the apparent misuse of the FBI by Barack Obama and his corrupt Department of Justice. But this is what I really don’t understand: the FBI is part of DOJ, which is run–in theory, at least–by the Attorney General. Why doesn’t Attorney General Jeff Sessions simply order the FBI to comply with the House Intelligence Committee’s subpoena, promptly?

More... http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/09/the-fbi-still-stonewalling.php

Sessions is MIA. He may be recused but he still has a job to do.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: The FBI: Still Stonewalling
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 12:32:55 am »
This is a great article.  Spot on target! 

Looks to me as though everyone in Washington is blackmailing everyone else and the rule of law has been the first casualty.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 12:43:06 am »
Looks to me as though everyone in Washington is blackmailing everyone else and the rule of law has been the first casualty.

Or every Republican is being blackmailed. Democrats act like they haven't a care in the world no matter what they do.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 01:01:44 am »

Or every Republican is being blackmailed. Democrats act like they haven't a care in the world no matter what they do.

Yeah!  Wonder why that is?  /s
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien