Author Topic: Chelsea Handler Suggests Trading Trump for ‘More Sane’ Kim Jong Un  (Read 818 times)

rangerrebew

Chelsea Handler Suggests Trading Trump for ‘More Sane’ Kim Jong Un
Posted By David Rutz On September 22, 2017 @ 7:34 am In Politics | No Comments

Netflix host Chelsea Handler suggested trading President Donald Trump for the "more sane" North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un in a tweet Thursday night.

Handler, who also spelled Kim Jong Un's name wrong, referenced his response to Trump's United Nations speech where he said that the U.S. would "totally destroy" North Korea if forced to defend itself or its allies.

Article printed from Washington Free Beacon: http://freebeacon.com

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/politics/chelsea-handler-suggests-trading-trump-for-more-sane-kim-jong-un/

gogogodzilla

Re: Chelsea Handler Suggests Trading Trump for ‘More Sane’ Kim Jong Un
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 07:05:08 pm »
LOL!

Kim's loving Trump's twitter twaddle.

He looks tough to his people *AND* gets world sympathy/support.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 07:08:59 pm »
I got a better idea.

Let's permanently trade one 3rd tier comedian from the U.S.  (Chelsea Handler) for a 3rd tier NK Comedian of their choice.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 07:22:19 pm »

Kim has been saying some pretty awful things about Pres. Trump. And it sounds eerily familiar. Where have I heard it before? Oh, yeah! It’s like what NeverTrump and the democrats have been saying about Pres. Trump since seeking the presidency: Trump is crazy, sick, insane, a pedophile, unhinged, dangerous, etc. Coincidence, I’m sure.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2017, 07:24:39 pm »
Trump is crazy, sick, insane, a pedophile, unhinged, dangerous, etc.

That is absolute bull shit Aligncare.  I am pretty sure Trump isn't a pedophile.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2017, 07:28:47 pm »
That is absolute bull shit Aligncare.  I am pretty sure Trump isn't a pedophile.

We had amateur psychoanalysts on this very esteemed political forum make the argument that Trump displayed pedophilic tendencies. Then, of course, there were the choice names you called the president...

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2017, 07:32:18 pm »
We had amateur psychoanalysts on this very esteemed political forum make the argument that Trump displayed pedophilic tendencies. Then, of course, there were the choice names you called the president...

Just a little friendly hint.  Tell the POTUS to stop being a national embarrassment, and the unflattering descriptions might end.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2017, 07:37:30 pm »
Publicity. That's all.

All these old worn out, trashed Hollywood so called "comedians" are falling all over each other to say the most stupid and outrageous thing about Trump.

Not really about Trump though. It's always about them. They are just pissed off at life, Christians, America, old age, ... they're just pissed off at everything. And they express their own horrible lives on Trump as a last grasp to stay in the L.A. club.

But lately, it is becoming very banal. Just like CNN and the MSM, the more irrational invective they spew, the more credibility they lose.

The only surprising thing about any of this is that anyone still bothers to report on what nobody Handler has to say about anything.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2017, 07:38:57 pm »
Kim has been saying some pretty awful things about Pres. Trump. And it sounds eerily familiar. Where have I heard it before? Oh, yeah! It’s like what NeverTrump and the democrats have been saying about Pres. Trump since seeking the presidency: Trump is crazy, sick, insane, a pedophile, unhinged, dangerous, etc. Coincidence, I’m sure.

You're so full of BS it's coming out your ears.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2017, 08:27:45 pm »

I’ll let the folks who regularly read here judge for themselves. Personally, I see no difference between the harsh criticism of Trump leveled recently by Kim Jong Un, Iranian President Rouhani and the over-the-top rhetoric used by NeverTrump in the months following Trump’s election – and continue to this day.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2017, 03:47:21 pm »
I’ll let the folks who regularly read here judge for themselves. Personally, I see no difference between the harsh criticism of Trump leveled recently by Kim Jong Un, Iranian President Rouhani and the over-the-top rhetoric used by NeverTrump in the months following Trump’s election – and continue to this day.

The same charges can be leveled at members of the Orange Brigade IMO. Personal attacks from the get go is their stock and trade.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline anubias

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2017, 04:26:16 pm »
I got a better idea.

Let's permanently trade one 3rd tier comedian from the U.S.  (Chelsea Handler) for a 3rd tier NK Comedian of their choice.

I think she'd make a great Narcos Mexican location scout. Netflix should send her.

Oceander

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2017, 04:28:52 pm »

You don't see anything as worthwhile that isn't hosannaish praise for your Orange God. 

You are one of those people Trump disparaged during the campaign who would continue to support him even if he walked down 5th Avenue with a gun killing people in cold blood. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2017, 08:55:36 pm »
You don't see anything as worthwhile that isn't hosannaish praise for your a color that shall not be named God. 

You are one of those people Trump disparaged during the campaign who would continue to support him even if he walked down 5th Avenue with a gun killing people in cold blood.

@Oceander you have to remember to that AC is part of that little group that no matter what...feels the need to come into any thread where everyone is getting along or actually praising Trump and take a giant dump on the rug. 

It's like their not happy unless everyone else is miserable like they are.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2017, 09:05:09 pm »
Look at me! I'm a pretty girl!

How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2017, 09:12:17 pm »

Newsflash from Leftist Utopia: Hollywood Dunce Chelsea Handler calls Dr. Ben Carson racist.
by Ms Chris | Sep 22, 2017

http://theblacksphere.net/2017/09/hollywood-dunce-chelsea-handler-calls-dr-ben-carson-racist/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2017, 01:03:44 am »
I'd never heard of Chelsea Handler until I saw this thread...