Author Topic: Poll: Kid Rock riding 'Trump Train' to US Senate, leads GOP field  (Read 1024 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Kid Rock riding 'Trump Train' to US Senate, leads GOP field
« on: September 22, 2017, 02:12:01 pm »
by Paul Bedard | Sep 22, 2017, 9:35 AM

Robert Ritchie, aka "Kid Rock," is poised to ride the "Trump Train" to Washington, according to a new poll on the race.

Zogby Analytics told Secrets that rock and roller Kid Rock has more support in the Republican primary than every other candidate combined.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poll-kid-rock-riding-trump-train-to-us-senate-leads-gop-field/article/2635261
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Poll: Kid Rock riding 'Trump Train' to US Senate, leads GOP field
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 05:29:15 pm »
by Paul Bedard | Sep 22, 2017, 9:35 AM

Robert Ritchie, aka "Kid Rock," is poised to ride the "Trump Train" to Washington, according to a new poll on the race.

Zogby Analytics told Secrets that rock and roller Kid Rock has more support in the Republican primary than every other candidate combined.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poll-kid-rock-riding-trump-train-to-us-senate-leads-gop-field/article/2635261

It would seem like a joke .... unless one looked at who is already in the Senate.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 06:11:10 pm »
It would seem like a joke .... unless one looked at who is already in the Senate.
You mean like this?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 06:40:19 pm »

Nah. Kid Rock is riding the Kid Rock train. He won't need anything else, including Tump.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2017, 07:06:33 pm »
10 years this aspect of Idiocracy will be fact.  All hail President Camacho

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2017, 07:13:41 pm »
Didn't he say he wasn't running?

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2017, 08:16:07 pm »
If memory serves, he's always been pro-troop.

Certainly can't be worse than the collection of working girls infesting both houses at the moment.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2017, 01:55:43 am »
Certainly can't be worse than...
I'm done supporting "can't be worse."  "Can't be worse" sucks balls.

Online corbe

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2017, 02:30:06 am »
   Though Ted (not Cruz) has a huge spread near Waco, Texas, I'm sure he has some property in Michigan, his home State.
   He'd be a better Senator than Kid Rock, IMHO, for the great State of Michigan, even musically he's miles ahead.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2017, 02:30:39 am »
I'm done supporting "can't be worse."  "Can't be worse" sucks balls.

You could always change your avatar quote to How I learned to stop worrying and love sucking balls.

Online corbe

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2017, 02:32:10 am »
 :silly:   Your bad @RoosGirl
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2017, 02:47:19 am »
 :silly:  Waiting for a smack down from the mods.   ****slapping

Online libertybele

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2017, 01:23:02 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 01:25:12 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2017, 01:56:14 pm »
   Though Ted (not Cruz) has a huge spread near Waco, Texas, I'm sure he has some property in Michigan, his home State.
   He'd be a better Senator than Kid Rock, IMHO, for the great State of Michigan, even musically he's miles ahead.

Cool Nuge story.  May not always agree with him, but I love the guy.  Says and does whatever he wants and if you don't like it, too bad.

Online libertybele

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2017, 02:34:54 pm »

:patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

I love his attitude and his ability to tactfully adjust the attitudes of others.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2017, 06:47:56 pm »

When the 'Make A Wish' crowd that catered to terminally ill children got a wild hair up their a##es and said NO to hunting trips for dying children, Ted Nugent took them on Safari, to Africa.

And yes, he can be over the top like the time he told Piers Morgan to "Suck on my machine gun," but no denying his priorities are in the right place.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2017, 09:32:44 pm »
Nothing says respect the flag and country like ripping a hole in the flag to use it as a poncho.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2017, 09:52:12 pm »
Nothing says respect the flag and country like ripping a hole in the flag to use it as a poncho.

4 U.S. Code § 8 - Respect for the Flag:
(d) The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery.  [...]

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn