Author Topic: Obama’s Spy Scandal? James Clapper Claims FISA Wiretap Of Paul Manafort Conducted Without His Knowledge  (Read 521 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Obama’s Spy Scandal? James Clapper Claims FISA Wiretap Of Paul Manafort Conducted Without His Knowledge
by Larry O'Connor | 7:52 am, September 21st, 2017

Earlier this week CNN reported what radio talk show host (and former Justice Department official) Mark Levin revealed in March, that secret FISA court orders had been implemented during the Obama Administration to wire tap Paul Manafort. Mediaite then pointed out that the former Director of National Intelligence under President Obama, James Clapper, had unequivocally denied the existence of any such FISA wiretap during an interview on Meet the Press:

CHUCK TODD: Yeah, I was just going to say, if the F.B.I., for instance, had a FISA court order of some sort for a surveillance, would that be information you would know or not know?

JAMES CLAPPER:  Yes.

TODD:  You would be told this?

CLAPPER:  I would know that.

TODD:  If there was a FISA court order–

CLAPPER:  Yes.

TODD:  –on something like this.

CLAPPER:  Something like this, absolutely.

TODD:  And at this point, you can’t confirm or deny whether that exists?

CLAPPER:  I can deny it.

more
https://www.mediaite.com/online/obamas-domestic-spy-scandal-james-clapper-claims-fisa-wiretap-of-paul-manafort-conducted-without-his-knowledge/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Clapper is lying through his teeth!  Yet again!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Clapper is either lying or he was kept out of the loop, because the collection had no real intelligence value, and was only gathered for political purposes.  There is no other explanation.  However, the idea a DNI would have no knowledge of a FISA warrant is absurd.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 04:07:30 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Sorry, this is a off topic but I was triggered by Clapper, but if you were ever a Dragnet fan you might enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgYbogp1Ha0

Offline jpsb

Lol, if his lip are moving .......