Author Topic: Samantha Power sought to unmask Americans on almost daily basis, sources say  (Read 754 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Samantha Power sought to unmask Americans on almost daily basis, sources say
Bret Baier
By Bret Baier, Catherine Herridge, Fox News

Samantha Power, the former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, was 'unmasking' at such a rapid pace in the final months of the Obama administration that she averaged more than one request for every working day in 2016 – and even sought information in the days leading up to President Trump’s inauguration, multiple sources close to the matter told Fox News.

Two sources, who were not authorized to speak on the record, said the requests to identify Americans whose names surfaced in foreign intelligence reporting, known as unmasking, exceeded 260 last year. One source indicated this occurred in the final days of the Obama White House.

The details emerged ahead of an expected appearance by Power next month on Capitol Hill. She is one of several Obama administration officials facing congressional scrutiny for their role in seeking the identities of Trump associates in intelligence reports – but the interest in her actions is particularly high.

more
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/20/samantha-power-sought-to-unmask-americans-on-almost-daily-basis-sources-say.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Why would this skank need even one persons name let alone hundreds?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
She has a fascinating background:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samantha_Power

And, don't forget, she is married to far-leftist, Cass Sunstein.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The Obama administration makes Watergate look like a Sunday School exercise and NOTHING is going to be done about any of it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Millee

Sessions needs to go.  We need someone with some fire in their belly. 

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

You mean Fire like someone that immediately lets Hillary off the hook like Trump did days after being confirmed in office. Sessions has fire, he just is on a very short leash by Trump who switches positions on a daily basis (so it is like walking a tightwire). Besides Sessions gave him his blessings to resign if so wanted, and Trump had his bluff called. Sessions is one of the few giving Trump any credibility.

Sessions > Trump (and by a far margin).

@Millee
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 02:55:55 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Sessions isn't the problem here my dear! That is at the top!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online andy58-in-nh

The Obama administration makes Watergate look like a Sunday School exercise and NOTHING is going to be done about any of it!
As long as all of our social and political institutions are controlled by the Left, there will never be any accountability, ever for anything done by a member in good standing of the Left. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
andy wrote:
"As long as all of our social and political institutions are controlled by the Left, there will never be any accountability, ever for anything done by a member in good standing of the Left."

Your point is well-taken.
But how to wrest control of those social and political institutions from the left?

I proffer that the only way possible is by actual physical removal of those in control, either voluntarily or... involuntarily.

What is your alternative?

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
andy wrote:
"As long as all of our social and political institutions are controlled by the Left, there will never be any accountability, ever for anything done by a member in good standing of the Left."

Your point is well-taken.
But how to wrest control of those social and political institutions from the left?

I proffer that the only way possible is by actual physical removal of those in control, either voluntarily or... involuntarily.

What is your alternative?

Pie
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Samantha Power sought to unmask Americans on almost daily basis, sources say
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2017, 02:33:07 am »
Gingrich on Hannity said Bolton unmasked 10 versus her 260. He further said congfess is remiss for not having her and others under oath in committee hearing s.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln