Author Topic: California School Approves Transgender Books for Kindergartners, Disallows Parents to Remove Children from Class  (Read 658 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I get so sick of this stuff.  I was thinking to myself why even post it?  Then I thought for my grandchildren and their children.  I know that it makes no difference but at least I know I am voicing my disapproval of shoving this crap down our children's throats.  Is it any wonder kids are confused about who they are?  We have the public schools planting idea's in their minds that they may not be what they were born to be.

Starting in Kindergarten planting idea's in their heads.  Pushing homosexuality and transgender.  A 5 year old has no idea about that stuff.  They want to steal child innocence.  Make them worry about identity when they should be learning to read and write.  To play and be a child.

California School Approves Transgender Books for Kindergartners, Disallows Parents to Remove Children from Class

Posted at 12:30 pm on September 20, 2017 by Brandon Morse

The school board of Northern California’s Rocklin Academy Gateway voted unanimously to keep a policy that allows books that promote transgenderism to be read to children as young as five, but added a policy that they would warn parents before they did.

Despite notifying the parents, however, the school board denied a proposal to give parents the right to pull their children out of classes that would teach the children pro-transgender education, essentially making the notification rule useless.

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2017/09/20/california-school-board-approves-transgender-books-kindergartners-disallows-parents-remove-children-class/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Oceander

If you leave your kids in this school, you get what you deserve. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I don't live in California.  For sure they are the forefront of immoral education.  But it is happening all over the country.  Our government must take a stand to protect the children.  Its an onslaught.  Transgender bathrooms.  Transgender, transgender.  LGBTQ.......blah, blah, blah, blah.

When I vote for representatives I have our children in mind.  Are they going to protect society and our children from the onslaught of liberal lunacy?  Are they going to go to bat for education?  Real education.  Not child brainwashing in a social engineered environment meant to steal our children's innocence.  Not to redesign the family.

I want Representatives that want to see the next generation be bright and successful.  Not socially engineered freaks.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online libertybele

I don't live in California.  For sure they are the forefront of immoral education.  But it is happening all over the country.  Our government must take a stand to protect the children.  Its an onslaught.  Transgender bathrooms.  Transgender, transgender.  LGBTQ.......blah, blah, blah, blah.

When I vote for representatives I have our children in mind.  Are they going to protect society and our children from the onslaught of liberal lunacy?  Are they going to go to bat for education?  Real education.  Not child brainwashing in a social engineered environment meant to steal our children's innocence.  Not to redesign the family.

I want Representatives that want to see the next generation be bright and successful.  Not socially engineered freaks.

Our children are being bombarded on two fronts in the public school system; gender identity and Islamic indoctrination.  The  alternative choices parents have to educate their children is to either home school them  or opt to send them to private schools. The government has made it increasingly difficult to home school our children and sending children to a private school for many is cost prohibitive.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.