Author Topic: Ted Cruz Votes in Favor of 2018 National Defense Authorization Act  (Read 4696 times)

Online corbe

Re: Ted Cruz Votes in Favor of 2018 National Defense Authorization Act
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2017, 04:10:34 am »
 :smokin:   Your not helping my reach out campaign there @Oceander
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2017, 04:10:51 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2017, 04:11:50 am »
Given the Trump administration's call for military action in NK, Argentina and Iran in addition to our present commitments I'd say this is unlikely to cover it :shrug:

Online corbe

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2017, 04:12:20 am »
   To damn much drama and now that the Mods have been called in, I'm bailing.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Oceander

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2017, 04:12:36 am »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2017, 04:13:57 am »
   What is it with you Trumpers tonight @DCPatriot I explained up thread my intentions and they were not malicious at all. I am fully aware that RiV is a LADY and as far as crapping on this thread in post 2, since everybody seems to be a damn snowflake tonight, I am guilty as charged. In my defense you sensitive types need to come to grips with what really ailes you and quite taking it out on me, I too can be very sensitive and am prone to get my panties in a wad.

Another thing in my defense, I am following the Carmelo Anthony trade to the Rockets this weekend on my other Forum and I may be a bit absent minded here, I play and debate here, never insult.  go grab a cup of covfefe and chill, please.

Actually, I was smiling when I posted that because, after all....POST #2.

Other than that, I have no problem with you, sir.    @corbe
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2017, 04:15:20 am »
Given the Trump administration's call for military action in NK, Argentina and Iran in addition to our present commitments I'd say this is unlikely to cover it :shrug:

Both @libertybele and I thank you @montanajoe for getting this Thread I so screwed up back on track.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2017, 04:15:38 am »
   @Right_in_Virginia your valiant attempt at trolling this very excellent Cruz Thread are an abomination on the very character of this Forum and quite frankly, Boring.

:tongue2:

I am not grumpy.  I think the bored baby sloth is adorable.

It is surprising that Right in Virginia has anything good to say about Cruz or even Republicans.  I guess we can all agree that funding our military is important.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2017, 04:16:32 am »
Thanks for making my point, snowflake.

@mystery-ak already 'warned' both of us in a very nice manner.   Yet you continue to act like an a$$ and push it.

If that's being a "snowflake"?     :shrug:

Online corbe

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2017, 04:18:31 am »
Actually, I was smiling when I posted that because, after all....POST #2.

Other than that, I have no problem with you, sir.    @corbe

See, @DCPatriot  all this damn sensitivity is starting to rub off on me and unfortunately I had some friends over tonight and they drank all my beer. I have no cure for my crankiness.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2017, 04:19:37 am »
   See, @DCPatriot  all this damn sensitivity is starting to rub off on me and unfortunately I had some friends over tonight and they drank all my beer. I have no cure for my crankiness.

:laugh:

Online corbe

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2017, 04:22:48 am »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2017, 07:39:40 am »
@corbe
You said others were being sarcastic but that may not really be the situation, I'm almost surprised to see one actually agreeing with Cruz. 

As an example, the current healthcare repeal bills, Cruz has voted for these 2 or 3 different times.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2017, 09:44:38 am »
   To damn much drama and now that the Mods have been called in, I'm bailing.

Gee ... and who started the fist fight?   :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2017, 10:49:33 am »
What was the baiting that just happened yesterday, Oh, Mitt Romney, "another Northeastern liberal", hey, but don't mention the fact, that Ted Cruz endorsed him....  22222frying pan

So, I definitely can question some motives where it seems someone might never even agree with Cruz; but use it to attack others.

Pretty disingenuous @corbe

Offline libertybele

« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2017, 10:56:39 am »
What was the baiting that just happened yesterday, Oh, Mitt Romney, "another Northeastern liberal", hey, but don't mention the fact, that Ted Cruz endorsed him....  22222frying pan

So, I definitely can question some motives where it seems someone might never even agree with Cruz; but use it to attack others.

Tom, Tom, Tom.  Let's see ... the choice was between Bammy or Romney or Independent in 2012.  Hint ... Cruz sure as heck wasn't going to endorse Bammy.

BTW Romney also endorsed Cruz.  Personally, I like Romney. There are some issues that I disagree with him on but for the most part I like him above most of the GOPe.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 10:59:08 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2017, 01:37:05 pm »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2017, 02:35:48 pm »
It is surprising that Right in Virginia has anything good to say about Cruz or even Republicans. 

Then you need to pay closer attention @Chosen Daughter

Offline jpsb

« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2017, 02:56:28 pm »
   @Right_in_Virginia your valiant attempt at trolling this very excellent Cruz Thread are an abomination on the very character of this Forum and quite frankly, Boring.

:tongue2:

@Right_in_Virginia @corbe

Do we get a thread on each of the other 88 senators that also voted in favor of this bill?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 02:56:50 pm by jpsb »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2017, 03:08:40 pm »
Corbe ... you are getting cranky again.  Why don't you wait until RIV actually trolls before chastising him.

That’s exactly what I was thinking when I read that gratuitous remark. Methinks someone is acting unnecessarily defensive there.

Offline anubias

« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2017, 03:09:23 pm »
This thread was ruined from the beginning, and like so many others, a complete waste of my time to read.   *****rollingeyes*****

« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2017, 03:11:01 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia @corbe

Do we get a thread on each of the other 88 senators that also voted in favor of this bill?

Don't look for me to do it ... I didn't even start this one.   :laugh:

@jpsb

« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 03:11:22 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2017, 03:13:16 pm »
That's truly pathetic, @corbe.   **nononono*

How the hell you know this is "..a very excellent Cruz thread..." , when you crap on in reply #2?    :laugh:

@Emjay

@Right_in_Virginia is not only a woman, but she's also a lady.  ^-^

You're making me blush @DCPatriot    ^-^

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2017, 03:24:13 pm »
This thread was ruined from the beginning, and like so many others, a complete waste of my time to read.   *****rollingeyes*****

Online corbe

« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2017, 03:43:38 pm »
   H3ll, I wasn't even trying to derail this Thread, BUT had I not successfully failed at doing so one of you Trumpers would have done it, it's no secret yall don't like positive news about Sen Cruz and usually get Threads about him locked or obliterated beyond recognition. 
   Have a piece of pahkahn Pie and chill.