Author Topic: Paul Manafort offered 'private briefings' on Trump campaign to Russian billionaire  (Read 378 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Paul Manafort offered 'private briefings' on Trump campaign to Russian billionaire
by Diana Stancy Correll | Sep 20, 2017, 6:18 PM

Paul Manafort offered to provide information on the race to Russian billionaire Oleg Deripaska, who has ties to the Kremlin, just two weeks before Trump accepted the Republican nomination.

Manafort, who was former campaign manager for President Trump, originally sent an email proposing to share information to an overseas intermediary, requesting that Deripaska receive the message. Deripaska is a aluminum magnate and had conducted business previously with Manafort, according to the Washington Post.

"If he needs private briefings we can accommodate," Manafort wrote in the July 7, 2016 in an email read to the Washington Post.

more

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/paul-manafort-offered-private-briefings-on-trump-campaign-to-russian-billionaire/article/2635097
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
WELL THE MEN COME IN THESE PLACES
AND THE MEN ARE ALL THE SAME
YOU DON`T LOOK AT THEIR FACES
AND YOU DON`T ASK THEIR NAMES
YOU DON`T THINK OF THEM AS HUMAN
YOU DON`T THINK OF THEM AT ALL
YOU KEEP YOUR MIND ON THE MONEY
KEEPING YOUR EYES ON THE WALL

I`M YOUR PRIVATE BRIEFER
A BRIEFER FOR MONEY
I`LL DO WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO
I`M YOUR PRIVATE BRIEFER
A BRIEFER FOR MONEY
AND ANY OLD VENUE WILL DO

RUBLES OR DOLLARS
AMERICAN EXPRESS WILL DO NICELY - THANK YOU
LET ME LOOSEN UP YOUR WALLET
TELL ME DO YOU WANT TO SEE THE PAPERS AGAIN

Mueller could have used Ike Turner to soften him up, but he's 10 years too late.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

More bullshit stories based on no name sources READING supposed Emails to Bezos reporters who are notorious for lying straight up. I do not believe a word of this and for good reason. WaPo has been proven to be an arm of the Rat party and wholesale liars.