Author Topic: Twenty's plenty! Sue Radford, mother of Britain’s biggest family, has welcomed their 20th baby and vowed that their 11th son is their last  (Read 507 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Twenty's plenty! Sue Radford, mother of Britain’s biggest family, has welcomed their 20th baby and vowed that their 11th son is their last

Sue Radford gave birth to Archie after an hour's labour and her husband, Noel, says he won't get another vasectomy
Exclusive
By Emma Pietras
20th September 2017, 9:25 pm
Updated: 20th September 2017, 11:34 pm

BRITAIN’S biggest family have welcomed baby No20 — and vowed the little boy is their last.

Sue Radford, 42, gave birth to 8lb 6oz Archie on Monday after an hour’s labour.

Husband Noel, 46, revealed he won’t have the snip — despite them stopping at their 11th son.

Sue, who gets no state handouts apart from child benefit, said: “We’re happy to be finishing on a nice even number.

“I’m just chuffed he is here safe and sound.

“It’s strange knowing you’re not going to have any more.

“Our daughter Chloe said: ‘I believe you now.’ I don’t think she has before, but because I’ve said (this is the last) a few times now she does.”

Continued at: https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/4510738/sue-radford-britains-biggest-family-no-more-kids-after-20/

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
When I was growing up I went to school with a girl from a German Catholic family with 21 kids. I can't imagine.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 11:00:23 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Suppressed

I'm descended from a mother of 18.  Lived a long, happy life.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 03:13:06 am by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
And people bug us for not having kids. Folks like this make up the difference.

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online Polly Ticks

I've always said that once you have three kids, having a few more really doesn't make that much of a difference.  I may have to revisit that.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra