Author Topic: Hillary’s New Political Group Is Now Using Her Granddaughter To Beg For Cash  (Read 343 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary’s New Political Group Is Now Using Her Granddaughter To Beg For Cash

Eric Owens
Education Editor
4:37 PM 09/20/2017

Hillary Clinton’s political group, “Onward Together,” sent out a fundraising email on Wednesday discussing Clinton’s gardening activities with her granddaughter and informing supporters that Clinton’s mood is “pretty concerned” but “okay.”

The email, ostensibly from Clinton, explains that people keep asking her how she is doing “over and over again.”

“I’m pretty concerned” “as an American,” the email says. “But as a person, I’m okay. It’s nice to be able to spend so much time at home with Bill and our dogs, and to catch up with friends I haven’t seen in a while.”

The email is titled “peas and peppers” — all lower case. The “peas and peppers” title refers to time Clinton says she is spending gardening with her granddaughter.

“It has been a joy to see so many of you during the first days of touring for ‘What Happened’ and my new children’s book, ‘It Takes a Village,'” the email says.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/20/hillarys-new-political-group-is-now-using-her-granddaughter-to-beg-for-cash/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sounds like the little tot is bein' brought up to walk in her grandparents' griftin' footsteps!

Offline Night Hides Not

Sounds like the little tot is bein' brought up to walk in her grandparents' griftin' footsteps!

At least the Kardashians know enough to stay out of politics.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.