Author Topic: Five News Networks Refuse To Hire Spicer  (Read 469 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Five News Networks Refuse To Hire Spicer
« on: September 20, 2017, 09:51:33 pm »
Five News Networks Refuse To Hire Spicer

Jack Crowe
Political Reporter
8:44 AM 09/20/2017

Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer has been denied a paid contributor position at all five of the major news network due to a “lack of credibility.”

Spicer, who resigned from his post in August, has been exploring cable news punditry as a future career option, but his representatives were unable to secure a contract with any of the major outlets, according to NBC News.

“They won’t touch him,” a media industry executive familiar with those conversations told NBC news.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/20/five-news-networks-refuse-to-hire-spicer/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online corbe

Re: Five News Networks Refuse To Hire Spicer
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 10:14:40 pm »
   I guess calling out all your future employment opportunity's as 'FAKE NEWS' from an Orange Podium is a bad career move, who would have thunk it?   
   Anybody heard from his buddy Reince lately? 
   Gotta hand it to Trump, he destroyed that party's top past leadership, pretty quick.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 10:18:41 pm »
Oops

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 10:28:25 pm »
   I guess calling out all your future employment opportunity's as 'FAKE NEWS' from an Orange Podium is a bad career move, who would have thunk it?   
   Anybody heard from his buddy Reince lately? 
   Gotta hand it to Trump, he destroyed that party's top past leadership, pretty quick.
@corbe

Good to be so concerned!   :silly:

Reince Priebus fielding million dollar job offers post White House Scaramucci battle

As his old nemesis Anthony Scaramucci appears on tabloid TV and possibly contemplates a presidential run, former White House chief of staff Reince Priebus has big job plans of his own, including employment opportunities at several Washington D.C. law firms where he could earn millions of dollars a year in salary, FOX Business has learned.

Continued at: http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/09/18/reince-priebus-fielding-million-dollar-job-offers-post-white-house-scaramucci-battle.html

I watched Spicer on Fox as well last weekend, I'm sure he will be fine.

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2017, 10:41:49 pm »
   I hope so @TomSea I don't wish ill on him (Spicer), and there's always a lobbyist type position for him to fall back on, you know he's got connections in DC, still.
   Had forgotten Reince was a Lawyer, thanks for the reminder.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.